Chapter 11

Tom's POV:
Y/N & I then walked to our classes in separate directions until I heard someone call my name. I jerked my head back to see who it was and saw that it was Zach.
Z: "I need to talk to you!!"
I stopped walking to my next class, & Zach walked towards me.
T: "Hey what's up?"
Z: "I just wanted to check up on you since we didn't have a chance to talk during P.E. So how was it?"
T: "Class was good, but I totally embarrassed myself in front of Y/N again. She just gets in my head."
Z: "Yah I totally understand. I've been there before like I've told you in first period."
T: "Yah but besides embarrassing myself, we talked actually, & I got to know her a little better. She's actually really cool. She's really good at archery, & she said she learned archery because of Clint Berton from the Avengers."
Z: "Haha, she's always loved the Avengers. Her favorite superhero that she's dying to see in the Avengers in Spider-Man. She really wants him to have his own movie.
T: "Really?!" I can't believe she likes Spider-Man. I laugh a little because they don't know that I'll be Spider-Man and that there's a movie coming out.
Z: "What's funny?"
T: "Nothing, I was just thinking about how big of a fan Y/N is of Spider-Man. He's my favorite superhero too. I was just surprised at how good she is at archery because I just saw her more as the intelligent type not the athletic type."
Z: "True she does come across more as the intelligent & not athletic type. But ever since the first Avengers movie she learned how, but not many people know."
T: "That's really cool. Why doesn't she want people to know that?"
Z: "I think it's because she's embarrassed that she's just a really big fan of Marvel & doesn't really want people to know, but today in P.E. wasn't the first time we've done archery. But today was the day it seemed like she had confidence in herself to show those abilities."
T: "Really? Why?"
Z: "I think it has to do something with you." He says it as if he's disappointed. I feel bad because I think he wants to be the one to make her feel confident.
T: "Me?! As in Me?!"
Z: "Yah. I don't know what it is, but something about you has made her change. I've never seen her act like this around a guy."
T: "You say it as if it's a bad thing that's she's changed. Is it?"
Z: "No it's not bad. It's just..." He trails off in his thoughts as if he's trying to find the right words or he's trying form his words to show that he doesn't like Y/N in that way. "I don't know. She just never lets her guard down in front of guys & doesn't let them in to know her, & I'm scared for her." I give him a puzzled look telling him to explain. "It's just I don't know you. You're a stranger who just showed up a couple weeks after school started, & our school has never had a new student show up weeks after school has started. And to be honest" Oh no, I think, please God don't let him think something is up. "I don't think you're saying who you actually are."
T: "What does that mean?"
Z: "I think you're hiding something. And if Y/N is choosing to let her guard down for the first time because she might actually trust a guy to let them into her life, & you betray that trust...." oh crap, "you'll have it coming from me-meaning you're gonna get beat up pretty bad. In other words, I'll punch your face, and that's a promise."
And with that he just walked away leaving me there shook. I didn't know & wouldn't have thought Zach would be capable of threatening someone like that. But oh crap what if she does let me into her life. That worries me because I can't actually tell her who I am. Uhh!! Why did I do this to myself. I should've never asked, Why did I joke about going to an American school? No i shouldn't think about that. I've met a great girl. Why did I do this to myself? Why am I letting her in? Should I just call RDJ & ask for him to tell the producers to not let me come another day? Uhh, but I really want to know her better. I finally go to my next class which was study hall, & I did nothing. The only thoughts I had were about Y/N because all I could think about ever since I arrived was Y/N. The other thing that consumed my mind was whether or not I was doing the right thing following my producers instructions & not telling anyone who I really was. But I really like her, & I don't want her, or especially Zach after our conversation, to think that I'm a big fat liar who betrayed their trust. I don't want Y/N to think that everything I tell her that's true about myself is a lie. I think I'm going to tell her. I have to. The bell rang for lunch, & I went to go find Y/N to go tell her. I walked out of my class, & I see her walk out of her class. I see her talking to Kate & laughing they are walking out of their class. I can't help but just stare and smile. Every time I see her smile or laugh makes me want to as well. Just her presence makes me happy. There is something about her that makes me feel so much happier, and I've only know her for almost a day. How does she do that? I take a deep breath in & walk to her because I don't know how she's gonna take what I'm about to tell her.
T: "Hey Kate! Hey Y/N!" I'm so nervous & start fidgeting with my hands. "Sorry to interrupt both of you, but Y/N can I talk to you?"
Y/N: "Yah of course." Kate nods & whispers something into Y/N ear & Y/N lightly pushes Kate to go away because of something Kate told her, & I give Y/N a puzzled look. "It's nothing don't worry. What did you need to talk about Dean?"
T: "Well to start I'm not..." My phone rang interrupting me, & RDJ was calling. Great timing.