Chapter 23

Y/N's POV:
B: "So Y/N how's your day?" She says giving me a fake smile. I'm already so tired of her ugh. I roll my eyes.
Y/N: "Cut the crap Britney," I snap at her, "Why are you sitting and talking to us?!"
B: "Can us girls not catch up with some old friends?" Kate, Zach, and I glance at each other and we all shrug our shoulders saying why not. We're just curious to see how this goes.
Y/N: "I guess not," I sigh. "Well today has been ok I guess."
A: "Why is not so good Y/N?"
Y/N: "Well...," I hesitate if I should tell them, "I don't know if you noticed or found out that Dean Jameson is actually an actor whose name is actually Tom Holland."
Britney's POV:
B: "What?!" I gasp trying to act surprised because I actually did find out when I watched Jimmy Kimmel last night. My younger brother kept nagging me to turn to his show because the new Spider-Man was going to be on the show, and so I finally caved in and there "Dean" well Tom was looking as handsome, well H.O.T. as always. I'll never admit it out loud and hate to admit as well, but I was jealous of Y/N. I was and still will always be jealous of her. She had the looks, body, smarts, athleticism, even though she didn't show it all the time and had guys all over her. She could have any guy at this school and chose to go after none of them except Tom. Why?! He could've been mine. So I decided to sit with her and her lame friends to know more about him.
Z: "Yah I know right. We were all shocked."
Y/N: "Yah, well I don't know if you knew but we talked some over those days he was here and on the weekend, but after he didn't come back we lost touch until the day before the interview, and he told me to watch Jimmy Kimmel, so I would see the real him."
A: "Well you definitely did!" She giggles.
N: "Nah duh Sherlock," she rolls her eyes and I slightly laugh.
Y/N: "Yah I definitely did," her voice starts to sadden and her eyes slightly water.
B: "Are you ok Y/N?" I try to say concerned but I honestly could care less. Maybe what she's about to say may be my chance to move in on Tom.
Y/N: "Uhh..," she says wiping a single tear from her eye before it falls down her cheek. "It's just when he left we stopped talking and it was really hard for me. And-"
K: "Y/N," she says through gritted teeth as her eyes widen. "You don't have to tell them."
Y/N: "It's fine," she says and continues. "I really liked him, and he was the only guy I truly liked and let my guard down around. And I trusted him and I'm still trying to figure out if he's been honest with me this whole time besides the few things he couldn't tell me."
N: "Aww Y/N, I'm sorry," she fakes a pouty/sad face.
B: "Does this mean he's single? Well I noticed that you both hang out some at school. Were you both really close. Is that why you're upset?
Y/N: "Umm...I guess he's single," she says fidgeting with her hands, and she looks down at them. "And yah umm..." I started to give her a questionable look. "We actually went out on a date," she said shyly.
B+N+A: "WHAT!!!" Ashley nearly chokes on her drink.
B: "You went out."
K: "Yah and they kissed too."
A: "You did not. He's probably a great kisser," she says as she dazes off and Y/N nods.
B: "So tell me a little about him. I didn't get a chance to talk to him."
Y/N: "Well he is a real family guy. He supposably has twin younger brothers and then an even younger sibling. He's a great dancer!"
B: "Do you know where he's staying?"
Y/N: "What? No! Why?"
N: "Duh...Y/N," she rolls her eyes, "We obviously don't care about your "date" with Tom he probably just did it as a joke." She laughs.
B: "Yah Y/N, did you really think a guy like that would go out with you?"
K: "What are you talking about Britney?
Y/N is a great person and if you saw them together you would know what they had was real."
B: "Well the key word in that sentence was 'had' and it was most definitely not real. Just look at her. First, she's definitely not fit enough to date someone whose probably ripped. Secondly who would want to go out with a crazed Marvel fan who's also a stubborn, sarcastic,  sassy, little brat." I say right in her face.
Y/N: "Are you sure about that. I think you were ACTUALLY referring to yourself as a stubborn. sarcastic. sassy. little. BRAT," she says standing up storming off to the bathroom.
K: "What's you're problem Britney?! Why do you hate her so much?!" She then runs after Y/N.
Z: "You're just jealous!"
B: "Jealous of what?! Tom manipulating Y/N!"
Z: "You don't even know everything Britney so shut up and leave."
Kate's POV:
K: "Y/N wait up!" I say as Y/N runs into the bathroom with Zach running to catch up behind me. Y/N closes the bathroom door and locks it, so me and Zach start banging on the door.
K: "Y/N open up!! Don't listen to what they said!!"
Z: "Y/N! They are just jealous that you went out with Tom Holland!!"
K: "Y/N please open up," I say softer and stop banging on the door. "At least just let me in." She then slightly opens up the door for me to come in. "Y/N! What are you doing?!" I gasp.