Chapter 4

Tom's POV:
Class had started, & I counted the minutes until I could get out of this class. My heart raced each time Mr. Thompson would ask a question because there was no way I would be able to, & I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of Y/N again. I kept on staring back at the front & back at Y/N. I know I should be paying attention because any minute now Mr. Thompson could ask me a question, but how could I not stare at her. I mean everything about her seems perfect, & I've only known her for...I look down at my watch...an hour & a half. Like in Chemistry she blurted out the answer for me because I was just sitting their embarrassing myself by not knowing the answer. Ahh... I'm in trouble. I look back at the clock and see 5 minutes left. Ok I'm good. There's a chance I can get out of here. I stare back at Y/N &......
Mr. T: "Dean? Dean...Hello Dean? Miss. Y/L/N can u get Mr. Jameson's attention?"
Y/N: "Dean?!" She says turning around & facing me & gently slapped my face.
T: "Huh...? Why did you slap me? What's going on?" I stop staring at Y/N, & she turns back around.
Mr. T: "Well, if you weren't too busy staring at Y/N, you would've heard me ask you 'What were some differences between the Southern and Northern colonies in during early settlement in the U.S?'" I started to turn red because Mr. Thompson just told the whole class I was staring at her.
T: "Well, umm...you see the southern colonies...are in the south & the northern colonies are...umm...in the north." Oh my gosh! Did I just say that out loud?
Mr. T: "Is that suppose to be a joke?" He asks in a stern tone. I guess he changed his mind about me-just say something Tom.
T: "Umm...yes sir. Sorry. Well the difference is that umm..." I couldn't think of anything. I see Y/N face palm her head, & I can't tell what she's thinking. "So yah umm..."
Y/N: "The southern colonies were mostly Catholic, they grew "cash crops", had slaves, were plantation owners, & the northern colonies were mostly puritans and protestants, grew tobacco, didn't have slaves, & were more city like."
Mr. T: "Thank you Y/N. Next time let him answer the question please."
Y/N: "Yes sir, sorry." Class ended, & we had a minute or two left, & she turned around to me. My heart was beating rapidly, & I was scared as to what she was about to say.
Y/N: "What's your deal man," (This  was in Tom's actual interview😂)
T: "Well...umm..." Great Thomas, say something. Anything. I thought about telling her that I'm Spider-Man but I couldn't I was scared.
Y/N: "Ok, great another question you can't answer."
T: "Sorry, but thank you for helping me it's just..."
Y/N: "Just know the next time you can't answer a question I'm not going to answer it."
I was shocked when she said that. I never thought she would have that kind of sass or attitude, but Zach was right, she was a tough one to get to. The bell rang, & it was break time, so I went with Zach to go get something to eat.
Z: "What's going on with you?"
T: "What?" I say confused as to act like nothing happened in the last two classes him & Y/N were in.
Z: "Well, one you couldn't answer either of the questions the teachers asked you which were really easy questions," Wow, thanks, I thought, now I feel like even more of an idiot, "and two, you just got called out for staring at Y/N. What's up with you?"
T: "Yah well..." should I tell him I thought. Nah, I don't know if I should because the producers will probably get mad at me for saying I'm playing Spider-Man, & I might spoil something if I tell him my secret. "It's just been hard for me to adjust. You know coming to a new school your senior year, & I'm just nervous."
Z: "And what about Y/N?"
T: "When I started to walk into the first class, I was just stunned. Like how can someone be that beautiful?" I started blushing. "But I totally blew it because Mr. Thompson called me out in front of the class, & then she kind of asked me 'What my deal was?'.
Z: "Yah she gets in your head. I've been there, but I eventually got over it in 10th grade. She doesn't really try to date anyone. She's a tough one to please, & what she did today for you...pshh..."
T: "What? What about it?"
Z: "What about it?" He says rolling his eyes, "I've never seen her do that for anyone. Never for another guy, girl, or even her friends Kate and I."
T: "What?! Really?!" I was shocked that she never did that for someone-but maybe she doesn't because no one wants to deal with her sass or attitude, but I really like that about her.
Z: "I guess that means you're a special one." I give a soft smile, but it then then it fades. "Hey man, what's wrong?"
T: "Oh nothing," I say looking away because I just realized that this is the only day I'll be at the school to see Y/N, and what if the smallest part of her might like me, but...I want be here after today. My thoughts pause, & I think for a second. I got it! What if I convince the producer to let me stay for a week, so I can get a more better feel of what High School is like here and to help me get more into character. Maybe this wasn't a bad idea after all.

Zach's POV:
After talking to Dean, I started to have a feeling that he was up to something, or he was hiding something. I don't know what it is yet, but I need to figure it out and try make sure she doesn't start falling for him. Maybe it's jealously, and my feeling for her are coming back, but nah I think there's something about Dean that doesn't seem right.