Chapter 19

Y/N's POV:
Monday
Once I got to school I went to tell Kate and Zach everything. I decided I'll go ahead and tell Zach because we are friends. I was just hesitant at first because he probably would've done something he would later regret. I tell them about Friday and him 'asking me out,' the whole date on Saturday, especially the kiss and him asking me to be his girlfriend, and then how he interacted with my family on Sunday for game night. Kate was really happy for me, squealing like us teenage girls do when we tell our friends about our first kiss and first boyfriend. Zach, on the other hand, was still a little skeptical and not very amused.
Z: "Y/N are you sure this is a good idea?"
Y/N: "What are you talking about?" I ask getting frustrated.
Z: "Y/N you've only "known"," he says with air quotes, "this guy for almost 5 days and you're already dating him?!"
Y/N: "Yah! So what?!" I say stepping closer to Zach crossing my arms.
K: "Guys let's not do this." She says coming between us making us take a step or two away from each other.
Y/N: "No let him," I say gesturing him to continue I say sassily.
Z: "Y/N I don't get it. You meet a guy 5-5 DAYS AGO and you think that you "know who he is" and "he's different" from other guys and you "trust him." How can you know this huh?! Why is it that a complete stranger just shows up and he gets to be the one you completely let your guard down around and say yes to going on a date with? I don't understand." He says throwing his hands up in the air. "Of all the other guys at this school who you ACTUALLY KNOW you choose to throw them aside. Why?"
Y/N: "WHY?! Because all these guys here just care about my body they don't care about ME! You understand that!"
Z: "Not all the guys here are like that Y/N!"
Y/N: "Oh I'm sorry," I say getting more frustrated, annoyed, pissed, sassy, etc. "Is this about how you don't want me to date Dean because I apparently barely know him or because you want to date me?!" He just stands there trying to get the words out but couldn't. "I thought so!! I-I'm g-going to class," I say stuttering because I'm so frustrated at Zach. Gosh! Wait-where is Dean? After I got seated for first period I decided to text Dean because I hadn't seen or heard from him and I was worried.
*TEXT*
Y/N: "Hey! Where r u? R u ok? Just wanted to check on u I'm worried! Text me when u get this!" I sat my phone back down and waited. It's been 15 min and he hasn't texted. My phone then buzzed and I pull out my phone.
T: "I'm at my house. I ate something last night when I got home, and I woke up throwing up. Sorry I didn't text u earlier."
Y/N: "No, It's ok! I'm sorry u r sick. Do you need me to come over after school?"
T: "No it's really messy and crazy here, and I don't want you to see me like this."
Y/N: "Ok well if anything changes let me know! K?"
T: "I will. Talk to you later💕"
Y/N: "😘"
*End Text*
Tom's POV:
Monday morning. Back to filming. I could barely get out of the bed this morning knowing that I wouldn't see Y/N at school. Thursday and Friday were it. No more. This day, this week was gonna be hard because I don't know if I can tell her, not because the producers said I might not be able to they told me I could tell her if I wanted but she couldn't tell anyone, but because I don't know if I have the courage to. While I was at set finishing up a scene, Haz came over saying that my phone kept on going off because Y/N was texting me. I looked at the text and I had no idea how to respond. I just told her I was sick because I didn't know what else to say and for some reason I couldn't just flat out tell her. I got called back to set to finish filming the last scene for the day. Before I left I texted Y/N, "I will. Talk to u later💕." And I didn't know that 'I'll talk to u later' meant 2 and 1/2 weeks later.