Chapter 27

Tom's POV:
Y/N: "Tom?!" She finally asks as she finally looks up to see who her blind date is. I give her a nervous smile.
K+Z+T: "SURPRISE!!!"
Y/N: "Haha WHAT?! Is this why you were acting so weird Kate?"
K: "Haha yah! I just made up that I was going on a blind date. In the car when I said I was texting my mom, I was actually sending Tom's contact to Zach." Y/N then shoots a look at Zach. He just shrugs & gives her a nervous grin. "So that's why I screamed 'Yessss' because I succeeded, but then it backfired."
Y/N: "haha it did!" We all laugh too. "So did y'all plan this?" She asks pointing to Kate & Zach.
Z: "Well partially. Kate & I planned on getting Tom to surprise you, but when I called him I told him what was going on, & he came up with the plan to surprise you & get you to go on the 'fake blind date.'
Y: "What really?!" She smiles. I really missed that smile. "Y'all are the best. Thank you Zach & Kate. I'm really glad you were able to come Tom even though this isn't a real date." That kind of hurt when she said that. Like I knew this wasn't a real real date I guess, but her just flat out saying it. That hurt.
T: "Yah," I say giving a weak laugh. "I really wanted to see you. I got done with filming early, & I was already thinking about you & was going to text you but Zach called me. I'm glad he did so I could surprise you."
Y/N: "Aww well I'm glad you did. I really missed you," she said giving me a weak smile, & I could tell part of her was still hurting.
T: "So how has your day been Y/N?" Kate & Zach start to slowly scoot out of the booth since both of them were on the end so they could both slide out.
K: "Umm...I think I need to go the ladies room real quick," she nervously smiles & giggles.
Z: "Umm yah I-I umm yah I got to go umm go too." As they start to stand up Y/N says to Kate through her gritted teeth...
Y/N: "What are you doing? You can't leave me!" She kind of whispers, yet I can still hear her. She then gives Zach a death stare, & Zach's eyes widen, and he leaves quickly. She then turns back to face me, & her face turns a little red.
Y/N: "Ha, ha. So...You're Spider-Man hey?" her eyes looking around trying to avoid eye contact while fidgets by twirling the straw in her drink.
T: "Yep," I shrug. "I'm Spider-Man."
Y/N: "That's honestly really cool. I'm so jealous you know how much I love Spider-Man." I laugh.
T: "Yep! I remember that cute picture of you." She blushes. "So how was your day?"
Y/N: "Yah umm...it was good I guess...same old boring school."
T: "Haha yah well that's good. Just enjoy this year it's your last year."
Y/N: "I would enjoy it more if you were actually still at school."
T: "And I'm really sorry about that. I miss being there too. Not the homework & looking like a complete idiot especially in front of you," she laughs "but I miss spending time with you." There's that smile of hers.
Y/N: "So tell me 3 things I don't already know about you or something you couldn't tell me that you had to make up." She says in a little harsh tone raising one eyebrow, but I deserve that.
T: "Ok!" I say raising my eyebrow. "So I wasn't lying when I said my mum was a photographer, & my dad was a comedian. And I wasn't lying about my siblings either."
Y/N: "So you actually have younger twin brothers?!" I nod. "I've always wanted a twin." I laugh. "Ok good so you were being truthful about your family. Ok now 3 things! Go!"
T: "Ok umm...1) I love to play golf 2) I have a dog, a blue staffy, named Tessa 3) I'm from London & currently still live their if you haven't caught on to my real accent."
Y/N: "You're English?!" She says sarcastically, & I just roll my eyes.
T: "I definitely missed your sarcasm too." I say returning the sarcasm. Our food then comes out. "Ok your turn. Tell me 3 things about yourself that I don't already know! Go!"
Y/N: "1) I can actually play the guitar. 2) One year I tried out for cheerleading. Worst mistake of my life," We both laugh. "3) Ok you might think this is gross but I love dipping my French fries in chocolate milkshakes from anywhere, doesn't matter," She says as she dips her fry in her chocolate shake.
T: "Eww! That sounds gross!"
Y/N: "Have you ever tried it?" I shake my head. "Here try it NOW!" She says dipping a fry in her shake & forcefully trying to give it to me, but I lean my head back so she can't put it in my mouth. "OPEN!" She says as her eyes widen from me being stubborn & not obeying her. She's cute when she mad. I then slowly open my mouth barely, & she shoves the fry covered in her chocolate shake in my mouth. "Do not spit that out Thomas Stanley Holland!" I roll my eyes & chew it. I then give a confused look because I just realized she just said my full name. I never told her my full name.
T: "Thomas. Stanley. Holland? How did you know my full name?"
Y/N: "I may or may not of looked you up after you told me who you were," she shrugs & gives me a nervous laugh, & I just laugh at how cute she is & shake my head. "So did you like it?"
T: "Yeeesss," I sigh because she was right.
Y/N: "I knew it!! Haha I'm right!!"
After eating some of our food & talking some more I hear the jukebox playing in the background, & it's playing "I Cant Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Punch)" by the Four Tops.
T: "I love this song!" I say scooting out of the booth to stand up right in front of her. "Care to dance m'lady?" I say extending my hand to her for her to take.