Chapter 51: The Camp Games part one (Day 1, Saturday)

Logan's POV

"We begin the games with Truth or Dare!" Josh says, holding his hand in the air like the Statue of Liberty.
"Cassie! Truth or dare?" Taliah says, her creepy smile not failing. We are a weird bunch of twelvies. Good to know I'll be more mature tomorrow when I turn 13. Even though some of the boys are already 13 themselves...

"Uh...Dare!" Cassie seems jumpy. Probably excited.

"I dare you to...Go outside and commentate the wildlife, all the while acting like an adventurer. And that your very excited to show people the world." Taliah smiled to herself, pleased with her decision.

"Dare accepted." Cassie says, standing up and zipping open the tent. Everyone automatically follows and Liam immediately takes out his phone to record.

"This is the wildlife. And this is the ground. What lies beneath? You'll find out, on this adventure. Educate yourselves on the undergrowth today!" Cassie starts with a confident, man-like voice but soon breaks out into little outbursts of giggles.

~(•-•)~~(•-•)~~(•-•)~

"Okay Tracy, truth or dare?" Cassie asks, breathing heavily from the 'excursion'.

"Dare!" Tracy says. She's sitting on the tent floor next to me, braiding Taliah's hair.

"I dare you to text the first boy in your contacts that isn't here. Have a nice conversation then after about 5 long texts, just text 'I gotta go I just sharted' and leave the conversation." Cassie laughs at Tracy, who's face betrays...I'm not sure. You could probably guess.

(Sharted, for those who don't know, is farting but then it turns out to be pooping and yeah :/)

"No saying this is a dare!" Josh shouts from the other side of the tent. Tracy pulls out her phone and the first contact is:

Andy😝🙊

"Oh this will be fun!" I say quietly to Tracy. She turns and gives me a look while I laugh. Andrew is one of Tracy an I's close friend. He isn't that close to Josh, so he isn't here with us. He's one of the funniest people I know, not to mention that he has a dirty mind, but he's also shy. And unpredictable.
The text conversation goes as follows:

•••

Hey Andy wud?-T

Nm. You made me stop video games what do ya want???😐-A

Just wanna talk...😝-T

Hey aren't you at that camping trip? And aren't you the only single one?-A

I'm so not single! My boyf is just not here😒-T

😂Yeah cause he's here!-A

Your so antisocial!-T

So are you!!!😁-A

Uh gotta go just sharted-T

•••

Everyone begins to giggle when Andrew keeps texting Tracy after she shut off her phone and continued to braid Taliah's hair.
"Jai. Truth or dare!"

Jai's POV

"Truth." I say firmly.

"Oh I was kind of hoping
you said dare. But, I'll think of something!" Tracy smiles. Evilly.

Taliah hands Tracy a hairtye and whispers into her ear. Smiling at me. Like a creep.

"You're so creepy Taliah!" I say. She just looks at me like I'm being stupid and keeps whispering while Tracy finishes tying off her hair.