Chapter 44

Jayne's POV-she now has two older sisters.

Finally, a day to myself. Amy and Isabel are out of the house, my parents have left for a long walk and I'm on YouTube. Great weekend!

While I'm on YouTube, Taliah begins to text me.

---

T-Taliah J-Jayne.

Hey! I've got a great idea. something we should do one weekend!-T

What is it?-J

We should watch a movie ten go shopping. I don't mean to be offensive but I think you need a new wardrobe ASAP-T

Then*-T

Okay. What are you doing next weekend?-J

Oh, I'm not free sorry. Josh invited me to this camping thing. The weekend after?-T

Sure-J

Shouldn't you be having fun with Skye?-J

We're chilling. I gotta go now though bye x-T

Bye x-J

---

I sigh a deep sigh. I'm not as popular as Taliah is, and I think that she can see that. I really should take action on that. My mind begins to wander a the video on my laptop plays. Suddenly, I remember that Cassie left her calculator, rubber and $3 with me. I slam down my laptop and stand up off my chair, only to sit back down because my legs are too stiff to walk with. After stretching, I change clothes and grab the things. When I look at my wardrobe, I realise that Taliah is right. I need help. I text my parents where I'm going and I walk to Cassie's house. She lives nearby.

---

I turn the street corner, cool air whipping against my face from a passing vehicle. I look at my surroundings and see that the sidewalk is on the other side of the road. I'll have to walk on the dirt path. I pass Taliah's house to get to Cassie's. I walk up to her house, that I've only seen once when I did something with Taliah. It has a very modern, industrial look to it and it's great. I am about to press a circular white button and listen hard for the doorbell sound ringing inside the house when I hear a muffled, "Bye Mom."
I turn around and see a car pulled up across the front of the driveway. When I turn back around, Liam is poised above me, a snarl on his face and his hand in a fist.

\(;)•o•)/\(•~•(;)/

A cliffhanger or not a cliffhanger? That is the Fangirl question.

Thankyou so much for reading this far! One of my favourite things to do is to see that so many people have read this book! It increases each day and I'm so grateful! I love you all! And yes, one day I'll write a chapter that will hopefully be long and well written!

Katie🍉

🌻Paradise is When I'm With You🌻