Chapter 47 Monday: 6 days until holidays

Josh's POV

I cannot wait for the weekend. I have invited the couples and co. Tay, Jai, Caspar, Liam, Logan, Skye, Tracy, Jordan and Cassie are coming to a camping adventure with my family and I. Usually it's just a family and family friends thing (so Tay has been to one of these before) but because I'm in High School now, mum and dad allowed me to ask more people.

"Josh!" I turn my head to see Caspar speed walking towards me, dodging handball courts and a group of laughing girls. He sits next to me on the bench I sit at and dumps his bag on the ground.

"I've been trying to find you all lunch where have you been?" He seems out of breath.

"Oh I went to study at the library." Not completely true. I didn't study much but I played games until the library teacher started to look at me funny.

"Ok. Ok I got to tell you this. So, I kissed Logan." His smile that follows proves that it's true. My eyebrows shoot up and the corners of my mouth follow.

"That's great. Did you use tongue?" We both chuckle but he shakes his head.

"No. She's too fragile."

"Aw dude not that mushy stuff again."

"What, you haven't kissed Taliah. So I must show you the world!" He sings the last part dramatically, a reference to a Disney movie we watched together once.

"I was...waiting. For our camp trip this weekend."

"Don't mean to be rude but you didn't wait with that Katrina chick." I roll my eyes as the bell rings, signalling for second last period, end of lunch, get your butts to the next class on time before a teacher's bell goes off.

"What class do we have?" I ask Caspar.

"Uh... Maths then music. Or is it music then maths?" While he stands in confusion I run up to Jai, who's nearby in a group of guys.

I tap him on the shoulder"What class do we have?"

"Maths." He says just loud enough for me to hear over the surrounding people as we enter a building. I signal for Caspar to join and as a group Jai, Caspar and I navigate our way to boredom.

---

"Next assignment, we're starting now." Our music teacher calls over the loud class, still unpacking and settling on the carpeted floor. "Okay so basically, pair up, create and perform an ensemble in front of the class. You have four Music lessons, this one being your first. Term ends soon. Also, I forgot each ensemble can only last for a max of three minutes. Have fun! Good luck! And so on." That's my music teacher, never in a mood to care but gets stuff done.

I look around and eye Liam. He nods and gives me that i-am-now-your-partner-for-this-project look. We make our way towards each other. Based on my quick observation, the groups are;

Tay and Cassie

Logan and Caspar

Jai and Jordan and

Skye and Tracy.

"So what are we going to do?" Liam and I are standing, his arms are crossed over his chest.

"I play guitar." I suggest.

"Good. I guess I could play drums or something easier." We both nod.

"We need a song." I add.

"How about... All Of Me. John Legend. We need guitar and piano I think."

"Yes." We both get to work after that, listening to the song finding the chords and in between chatting with Jai and Jordan.

Liam has become better behaved lately. I asked Tay if she noticed and she said that Cassie told their mum about it and he is now grounded. She also told me that he was bullying innocents and I'm glad that the problem is fixed. For now.

Caspar's POV

Logan immediately grabs my wrist with her long fingers when the teacher says to grab a partner. She thinks I can sing. Figured it out when I sung along with her. And now that we both have the same taste in music, she must be my partner.

"We're singing. No arguments."

"If I disagree would I have to kiss you to change your mind?" She begins to blush after I say that, it was a brave move. She stands with the rest of the class, still holding my wrist and makes her way over to a corner of the class room. We have to dodge music stands and a drum set before we sit down against the wall.

"Okay so you know what I wanna do?"

"Sing a song that we both love." I say in an emotionless tone but right after I smile, because I love smiling around Logan. It makes her smile and she looks so much prettier. If that was possible.

"Yes you guessed it." Her voice takes me out of my own world and into the real world.

"Do you have a song in mind?"

"No."

"Great start!" More smiling.

"Ok I'll find something." She whips out her phone, which I see rarely and it lets me know that she'd rather be talking to me than texting someone else or playing a game. Something to distract. I definitely think that she has had a lot of influence on my life lately, and I'm so grateful for it.

"Yes! We must sing Do I Wanna Know by the Arctic Monkeys!" She looks up from her phone, the light glowing subtly on her face in the dim lighting.

"Perfect!"

"Yeah! I can hit high notes and sing the chorus!" Logan becomes excited and squeals a little, which makes me smile, to see her this happy.

\(;)•o•)/\(•~•(;)/

This chapter is dedicated to @lifeiscray99 HAVE AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY SAYING GOODBYE TO
TWELVIE HELLO TO TEENAGER!!! I updated at exactly 11:56pm from where I am in the world for this special occasion!!!

Haha isn't Caspar sweet? I love him.

Katie🍉

👻!!!Happy Birthday!!!👻