Chapter 9 Saturday

Hey guys some things you should know-

Logan- Based around an actual person (_vinny01)

Skye- Based around an actual person (tia_waetford)

Tracy- Based around actual person

Back to the story😹🍉

-------------------------------------

Okay today is better. Josh invited me to a party, which I am so excited to go to because A. It's Josh

B. It's a Really big party (I even bothered with a capital R!)

C. My life has been a drag lately

D. Josh is so.....No Taliah, No crushes. You have enough to deal with.

I get ready by putting on light blue skinny jeans with brown boots, a tight black singlet and a mid-drift that says; In Your Dreams. I'd put on makeup but mum doesn't approve. I spray perfume everywhere (once again) and put my hair in a messy bun. That sh*t isn't easy. You must have the right shape and not a spiral or anything that looks like you've never styled your hair before. That takes me ten minutes (I'm being modest) and then I grab a jumper, prepare a bag (female protocol, have everything with you 24/7) and eat. Who knows what food there is? I'm pretty picky.

The party is meant to start at 5 but I get there at 4 because well. More time with my cr....I mean neighbour/close friend (it used to be friend but we've bonded since last week).

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock. I am a terrible knocker.

"Yes" Josh opens the door, talking in what I would call a I'm-pretending-to-be-seductive-and-I'm-joking-about-it voice. But it makes me feel...I can't explain.

"Sorry I'm early but I was bored doing nothing at home." But really I was running all over the place.

"Oh that's okay."

"Who's coming?"

"I know Logan and Skye are coming. Also some new people that I'd like you to meet."

"Cool"

"Wanna come in?" He flattens himself to the door to hold it back for me.

"Okay thanks" I walk in and he closes the door.

-

Yada yada yada It's boring. All I did really was pour Doritos into a bowl. And create the best fugging dip EVAAAA!!!!

-

"Truth or DAAARRE!!!" I yell. For some reason at parties, I go crazy. I must also warn you that I am willing to do almost every dare. O_o.

We all gather into a large circle, a few people chicken out and just watch or snack on my killer dip. About 20 people are ready to play so Josh shushes everyone and starts.

"Okay I'll go first. Jai, truth or dare?" a brunette sitting nearby yells, "DARE!"

"I dare you to...Sit on your crushes lap for another five goes!" Jai jumps up and walks over to a blushing Skye and sits on her lap. I start to laugh because Skye has been crushing on Jai since Primary school.

"Okay...Logan." Jai looks next to me, where Logan sits. My nickname for her is Logie-story is it sounds like she's the best in acting or whatever because of the Logie awards. Weird I know- Logie looks up at Jai, stifling a giggle because he is sitting a girl's lap, and thinks for a bit.

"Dare."

"Spin the bottle. And it's got to be a good kiss!" He teases. Logie rolls her eyes as Josh hands her a plastic bottle.

Logie places the bottle in the middle and spins it. Of course, it lands on one of the worst people possible.

-------------------------------------

Cliffeeeee!

Katie🍉