Chapter 26 Camp

Taliah's POV

Day 4, the last day before leaving.

The water runs from my wet head down to my feet making me feel uncomfortable as my camp group and i make a run for our lodges.

I run into my room first, then Skye, Ava, Jamie, Logie and Tracy follow.

"What took you so long Tracy?" I complain. She did take forever.

"I like the rain" She shrugs and goes to her bed. She sleeps on the top, above Logie, so she climbs the ladder and slumps back onto her bed, wetter than the rest of us.

I go grab my shower stuff.

"I call first shower!" I scream, because it can get feisty when it comes to shower waiting.

"I call second!" Ava and Logie say at the same time.

"Third!" Logie quickly snaps after, knowing that it's not worth the fight and she could end up last like yesterday. Last shower, cold food.

I make a break for the shower and once inside, I drop the clothes and bathroom stuff I collected onto the bench provided and I strip.

I turn on the water and jump under once I find the right temperature. I look at the stuff I collected and...

Shit.

I forgot my towel!

I finish my shower and in desperation, use my dirty shirt that was already wet to dry myself. I get dressed, still damp, and run to my bunk bed.

"Ava shower now!" I yell.

"Wow you can yell!" Jaime says impressed.

"I learn from the best." I shrug and forage through my suitcase bag thingy for my towel. Once I find it I dry my hair.

I hear knocks on the door and run across the small room to open it because Tracy is still lying on her bed and I'm not sure what everyone else is doing.

I open the door.

"Hello Taliah." It's our year advisor, Mr.Furnan.

"Hey"

"Can you please inform your cabin that the disco will commence in the hall at 7:00, about an hour from now, but we would like you for dinner at 6:30."

I nod and smile. Making an impression on teachers is effort.

"Sure"

"Thankyou, see you there." he begins to turn and walk away.

"As if I want to see you." I almost say, but hold back.

I tell the whole cabin the new and we all get ready for dinner, planning to come back and get ready for the disco. Discos are so immature but people are asking each other out, so this is different. I wonder is someone is going to ask me. I want to know what Josh is going to do about it.

\(;)•o•)/\(•~•(;)/

Just wait my awesome fangirls/fanboys, I have much planned for Taliah and friends. I'm also writing a chapter for @little_miss_crazy1 's book so I'll tell you when it gets published if you wanna check it out!

Katie🍉

Stay Chilled🌻