Chapter 22 Sunday

Josh's POV

"Okay so what are we doing for this assignment?" Tay asks me. We are siting on the floor in my bedroom, trying to get some work done for the assignment Mr.Odia assigned us.

"Uh...What are Caspar and Logan doing?"

"A slow song I think. But I can't sing, and you can't sing."

I place my hand on my chest in fake hurt.

"I am offended!" I whisper-yell. Tay just smiles and shakes her head. She looks beautiful when she smiles...

"Let's make a music video against physical bullying." she suggests.

"Why?"

"Why not?"

I roll my eyes.

"Okay let's get started. I think we should have people doing classic physical bullying like pushing and yelling and pinching and that. And we should film you dance. Your a good dancer."

She blushes at that.

"Okay. First we need a song" I say.

"Yeah something emotional, not particularly about the topic." She stands up with me and I guide her to my desk. On top of my desk is my orange laptop.

After heaps of searching we find a song.

"Okay, now we gotta film us fighting and that." I say after we buy the song.

Tay nods and we run downstairs to grab her phone and we go outside and set things up.

She begins creating a routine to our song and I can't help but stare.

I personally liked her hair before. I don't have anything against the ombré, it was quite an extravagant idea but I though she couldn't be any more extravagant.

I love to watch her dance as well, she's very good.

"Okay I think I've got it now." Tay looks proud.

We spend the rest of the day filming and editing. I spend alot of it thinking why I haven't asked her out. She likes me, she said. I guess I just don't want to loose what a strong relationship we have as friends. Well, what I see as strong.

-------------------------------------
I got spacers today in my teeth and they hurt. The worst thing is that I'm starving but it hurts to eat. That means braces soon! note the sarcasm.

Katie 🍉

Be Free😹