Chapter 41 From Wednesday to the Weekend

Cassie's POV

I can hear Liam and his friends laughing outside the house. I resist to look outside the window, I must continue my homework. I hear the door open and close, people yelling goodbye and car doors shutting. Liam runs into the room, I share a bedroom with him, and he places his hands on my shoulders and holds tighter after I try to shrug off his grip.

"Watcha up to little sis?"

"Just because you were born three minutes before me doesn't mean you can call me your 'little sis'" He just laughs and sticks his head in front of mine examining my work.

"Hey! This is due on Tuesday!" I push him off me but he just stands, looking at me. I can feel him stare at me as I continue my work.

"Aren't you going to ask what I was doing?" I sigh. Such an attention grabber.

"What were you doing Liam?"

"Glad you asked! I was playing footy with Josh, Caspar, Jai and Jordan!"

"Haven't heard of Jordan?"

"Oh, he doesn't like talking to girls much so don't expect it." I nod. For some odd reason I can feel heat flood to my cheeks and the tips of my ears.

"Oooo you like someone!" Damn, I hate how Liam can pick up these things.

"No I do not!" Oops, I said that too quickly, too forcefully, too...everything.

"Yes you do! And I'm going to find out!" With that, he leaves, kicking off his dirty Vans vaguely next to his bed. I roll my eyes and continue normally.

---

"Bye mum!" I can hear Liam shout as I stand up and stretch my back.

I can hear the door slam and I roll my eyes again. He always has plans, he's so popular. Then I hear shouting. I look out the window and gasp then run down the stairs, almost falling over and fling the front door open.

"Liam! Stop it now!" I yell as loud as I can. I can't believe he would do such a thing.

\(;)•o•)/\(•~•(;)/

Cliffhanger because theperksofbeinglucy decided to post a cliffhanger as well. check out her book, similar to this one- Seventh Grade Soul.

Love all the reads, votes and comments!!!!

Katie🍉

What of it?🌵