"Rose, Harry, what are you doing? They're waiting for you!" Cedric called out as he stuck his head out the door. Harry and Rose shared a confused look before walking over and entering the chamber.

Cedric's parents were just inside the door. Vikor was talking to his parents in the corner and Fleur was talking to her parents and younger sister. There were two other people standing together that Rose didn't recognize, a man and a woman.

"Surprise!"

Rose turned and saw Mrs. Weasley and Bill standing in front of the fireplace and beaming at Harry. Mrs. Weasley gathers Harry into a hug without even glancing in Rose's direction, causing the teen to frown.

"Don't worry about mum," Bill whispered to Rose as he gave her a high five. She blushed but nodded.

"Rose?" A voice whispered. Rose turned and saw two unfamiliar people approach her. She remembered Mcgonagall's words and gives them a tentative smile.

"Hi," Rose whispered back. The woman let out a sob and pulled Rose into a tight hug. Rose was about to pull away when she saw that the woman was wearing the necklace that Rose had given her, the same necklace that Rose was currently wearing. Rose pulled her head away and saw the man play with his watch and she instantly recognized it was Moony's watch.

"Mum?" Rose whispered. The woman nodded and Rose clutched her even tighter, squeezing her eyes shut to prevent any tears from leaking out.

"Oh, Rosie, we've missed you," Marlene cried. She let go of her daughter but Rose was quickly pulled into another hug. Remus wrapped his arms around his goddaughter and swayed them gently.

"Excuse me?" Mrs. Weasley said. Remus and Rose pulled away from their hug to look at the woman. She gave them a fake smile. "Who are you?"

"Ummm..." Marlene said. "We're some distant relatives of Marlene McKinnon, her mum. The ministry allowed us to come."

"Oh, how nice," Mrs. Weasley said tensely.

"Yes, I'm Claude White and this is my sister Claudia White," Remus said. Rose let out a small snort at the names they had chosen. Harry sent Rose a confused look and she shook her head no before mouthing I'll tell you later.

"Yes, and we actually have to talk to Rose in private, if you'll excuse us," Marlene said and she started guiding Rose to the door. Mrs. Weasley sent them another tense smile before turning back to Harry.

"Rose?" Cedric called out at Rose passed him. "Who is this?"

"Oh, this is my..." Rose trailed off.

"We're distant cousins of her mum," Remus quickly said.

"Oh..." Cedric said, but he looked unsure. "Umm...you know my dad. This is my mum."

"It's lovely to meet you," Rose smiled at them. Neither one returned the smile.

"So you're the girl that was caught cheating on my son," Cedric's mother sneered. Remus coughed on his own spit.

"Mum! I already told you that Rose and I have always been friends! Just friends! You know about Cho!" Cedric quickly told him mum. She just huffed and turned to Amos and started talking to him. Amos wouldn't even look at Rose. "Sorry about that, Rose."

"No, it's fine. Not your fault. I'll-I'll see you later," Rose told Cedric. He waved bye to her and Rose quickly exited the room, her mum and godfather following.

None of them started talking until they were out on the grounds and there was no one near.

"So, you guys look weird," Rose pointed m out.