Chapter 20

His face showed obvious hurt and I almost fell down on my knees and begged to take it back but I held it together and ignored him and his feelings and his hurt.

"Crystal I'm really sorry I always become like that when I talk about her do you remember what we said to each other?"

I swallowed hard

"Yes"

He came closer to me and I moved back a tiny bit

"Well I wasn't lying when I said it"

"I wasn't lying either but answer me this, Do you still love Talia?"

He hadn't expected me to say that and I could see it in his eyes.

"Yes I do"

I nodded and stood up to leave but he caught my arm

"But there's nothing I can do about it she died and it's that kind of love. I love you and I need you and I will never forgive myself for hurting you"

I closed my eyes and let myself feel his emotions as much as I could and I started feeling them like they were my own.

Anger, regret, care, hunger and the biggest one love.

I kissed him and he responded instantly but then he pulled back.

"Crystal I haven't ah feed in awhile and your blood I've had it before so it calls to me"

" I know I can feel it I can feel the hunger from you its unbearable and I don't want you to feel like that I know you could go out and feed from a random human but I want to be the one to help you I want my blood in you"

He looked at me and then nodded.

"Crystal I don't know why but I can tell your stronger if I hurt you push me away"

"I'm not stronger than you Rohan"

"I don't care fight me off run and scream"

I nodded and he sank his fangs into my tender neck.

He gave out a little moan then a growl and bit and sucked harder it started hurting instead of being bliss. He was becoming out of control but I didn't want to fight him off so I just stood there what was the worst that could happen? Nothing really the worst would be passing out he would never kill me.

Rohan's POV

It was delicious. She was delicious and I never wanted to take my mouth away. She wasn't moaning and I heard her yelp but I couldn't pull away why wasn't she fighting me I shouldn't of done this. I could be killing her right now I could pull away but now I was to scared at what I would find if I did.

I had bitten too deep I had torn into her neck now too much blood was coming out. I heard her whisper my name just as soon as I felt her go limp in my arms. I still couldn't pull away though I didn't want this to end.

"Rohan!"

Alec had just opened the door and in surprise I had pulled away from Crystal.

"Help me!"

I could feel her blood dripping off of my face I felt like an animal.

"Here let me take her"

Alec reached out to take her

"No Alec the blood"

His eyes were already red like I imagined mine were like hot red flames.

"I'll take her to my room go get bandages and towels quickly"

He darted out of the room and I ran to my room with her in my arms. I didn't care about the blood so I just laid her on my bed. She looked so pale and she was only just breathing we needed to hurry she won't be able to breathe within five minutes.

Alec came back with the towels and bandages I tried cleaning up the blood but there was too much.

I tried using my salvia to heal up the wound but it was too big and just when I had that thought Crystal stopped breathing. Alec shook her but she didn't move.

"I'm going to give her more blood"

Alec looked at me wide eyed

"Wont that turn her into one of us"

"She's not dead yet her heart is still beating so shut up"

I bit my wrist and put it to her mouth but she wouldn't swallow so I had to do it the hard way. I lightly bit her wrist leaving two neat little puncture marks then I took some of my blood in my mouth and forced my blood into the puncture marks that were on her vain. I pulled back.

"Now we just wait"

Crystal's POV

I stretched out and I felt a bit stiff. If I told Dad It was a sure shout of getting out of school and he would make me that yummy hot chocolate that mum used to make.

I finally let my eyes stop fluttering enough to get a look at the room I was in which wasn't mine.

" Crystal"

I screamed

" Oh my god get away from me where's my dad and my little brother? Where am I?"

The guy kept coming closer to me he sat down next to me and I was frozen with fear.

" Oh ha-ha very funny , I'm glad you're ok now I' m so sorry"

The psycho went to kiss me and I punched him with more skill and strength that I knew I had where had that come from?

It actually knocked him back a tiny bit and there was shock in his eyes. He started laughing.

" Ok Crystal this isn't funny anymore"

His smile showed off all his teeth including the two very sharp fangs. I jumped back from the bed

"Please don't kill me I have a family"

Concern was written on his face but I didn't care what he needed was to get away from me.

" Who the hell are you?"

I didn't recognize him but I could feel this pull towards him I could also feel more feelings than I was feeling I felt love?

But it wasn't my feeling I was scared, worried and nearly wetting myself. When I wasn't concentrating he had moved forward and now he kissed me.

It was hard but passionate and I found myself fighting between kissing him back and pushing him away. I ended up just staying there not moving when he pulled back he looked at me expectantly and I turned and ran into a room adjoining the one I was in.