Chapter 42

A/N I've decided to use megan fox as Crystal character but I'm kind of unsure so it might change :)

Can't believe this is the last chapter of slave or lover :( I don't want it too end but then again it's not the end of Rohan and Crystal forever just till I have the second book up. Thank you so much for reading I couldn't ask for better fans. I'll have the next book up as soon as possible. Oh and If there are any mistakes you will have to Forgive I could only upload On my phone sorry. 

Enjoy :)

Rohan POV

Crystal thrashed around in my arms trying with all her strength too get free of my grip. I was only just managing to hold her back from Alec which is saying a lot considering I was one hundred years older then her. I watched Alec as his neck healed then he bit his own wrist and offered it up to Crystal.

I grit my teeth as my soon to be wife sucked another mans blood. Alec looked at me apologetically before pulling his wrist away. I heard Crystal sigh and felt her body relax in my arms.

" That was weird" she looked between me and Alec.

" Sorry Alec" she shrugged and stood up.

" Are you going to tell us what happened?" I asked him. He stared at me for a few seconds with a concerned look on his face.

" I could but you wouldn't believe I must of drunk too much for sure" Crystal stood up blocking his path to the door.

" You may have drunk too much but someone still obviously attacked you and I'm going too kill them for it" Me and Alec both laughed at Crystals threat as it came out more cute then scary. Alec looked to me.

" seriously man I'm not sure you want to know" Now this was really getting to me why wouldn't I want to know who attacked my best friend?

Crystal POV

I was so confused why wouldn't he just tell us?

I saw a blur of something light speed through the corner of my vision but didn't have time too say something before a new voice spoke up.

" oh for crying out loud it was me" my lips pursed together as I looked at the woman standing in front of me. She looked to be In her twenties with golden blond that hung down her back In waves kind of like my hair right now but not black and more wild. She had big shiny hazel eyes and a beautiful structured face with high cheek bones and soft pink lips. I looked down her graceful neck to her not so small boobs. She stood there in a red mini dress with black heels that made her legs look like they went on forever.

" who are you?" I said with the best threatening voice I had in me it came out as more of a growl. I didn't even know her and I already didn't like this girl. I was getting bad vibes from her and when I say bad I mean she seems like drama wrapped in a good looking package. Her lips spread into a smirk.

" his wife" she said nodding towards Rohan. I turned to him looking for answers I honestly thought he was going to not know who this crazy chick was. Well I've been wrong before and apparently that wasn't changing now.

" Tahlia?" he choked out. I quickly turned my eyes back to the girl just as she opened her mouth.

" honey I'm home" she said smiling a wide smile revealing two perfectly straight very sharp fangs.