Chapter 12

I brought my fist foward towards Alec's stomach he caught it in one hand and spun my wrist around I gave a little yelp but quickly regained myself and spun and kicked him in the back of the leg.

He fell down on one knee but he quickly got back up. I was sweating and breathing really heavy.

We had been doing this everyday for five weeks but inbetween school and this vampire fighting training I was dying I had hardley seen Rohan at all when I was at his house I slept or worked out.

Alec had told Rohan that he needed me at his house because he needed me at his house because he needed to punish Erik accordinily and he needed me there for that. When Rohan had said he wanted to come and help us but Alec had said that Rohan wouldnt be able to control his anger and thankfully Rohan had agreed and let me go to Alec's.

I held Alec down to the ground with my elbow pinned to his neck.

" Ok well done now remove your elbow because its quite uncomfortable" I pressed a tiny bit harder and he made a choked noise

" Say mercy!"  I giggled he choked out mercy and I climed off him.

" Wow Crystal your coming along really fast but we still need a bit of work we need you to have just a tiny bit more strength".

We were walking from his training gym back into his massive mansion. It was bigger than Rohan's house. He got me some water while I grabbed an apple.

I was sitting on the counter eating my apple I swallowed my bite and drank some water I kept it in my mouth though and when Alec came  closer I spat it out of my mouth. It hit him right in the face.

His face was dripping a he gaped at me.

" Oh your dead now "

Insted of holding and aiming his water bottle at me he picked up a sauce bottle and held his hands on mine so I couldnt stop him. No matter how much training I did I was stronger than him.

He poured the sauce down the side of my neck and I screamed and a shiver ran through my body the sauce was cold.

" Ew Alec clean it up!" and sighed and nodded but he was still smirking. He walked over to me and I was still sitting on the bench he was standing in between my legs I looked at him wondering what he was doing and then he winked at me and bent down and started licking up the sauce it tickled and I giggled like a five year old.

" What is going on here!" A fuming voice spoke out.

Both my and Alec's heads snapped up to look at..........Rohan.

His eyes were slightly red and his hands were clencened in fist. I then looked at the situation from his point of view.

Alec was in between my legs and his head had been at my neck I had red wet stuff all down my neck and we were both sweaty, Yep we were screawed.

Alec stepped away from me and Rohan walked overvand examined my neck I pushed him away.

" Dont be such an idiot Im fine besides Alec wouldnt do anything like that"

He still looked pissed off he jerked me off the counter and my training kicked in it was telling me to force him to let go but then he would know that we've been training not only had Alec been teaching me to fight but he had been drilling idea's and ways of doing things into my head.

He started pulling me towards the front door I looked to Alec for help he just nodded.

" Rohan I need her back we are nearly done just one more week!" Rohan scowled.

" Fine! I'll bring her back after the weekend oh and by the way my party is tomorrow night see you then!" And with that he dragged me out the door and sped to his house.

" God could you be anymore stupid!" I flinced and jerked my head to him

" What are you on about your insane blood sucking freak!" He actully flinched this time.

" He was so close to you he would of and then you would of-" he scoffed in a disgusted way.

" Im not letting you go back there unless you promise me that you will not get in that situation again" I clenced my fist holding back all my anger I needed to make him think he could keep control over me right now I needed Alec and I wouldnt give this up.

" Ok fine I promise"

" Ok but we need to do one more thing and your not going to get out of this one at all" I sighed and sort of guessed what he was saying

" Your coming to my party and we are going dress shopping right now" I scoffed but didnt say no there wasnt a point.

" Why should i go though you will only just leave me to get rayped again right? while Anna is grinding on you" I nearly let a tear escaped my I closed my eyes and focused all my will power and they left

I looked at him briefly and on his face was grief after awhile of silence he just said two words but the sound of his voice made them much more.

" Im sorry".

Ahhhh OMG I've nearly finished last sacrifice and Im loving it im also wondering weather or not to keep going with my version when the real ones out got any advice just comment and tell me :)

comment

vote

love RozaANDDimka