Chapter 41

Crystal Pov

I witnessed his mood change from happy too mad in all of one second. I immediately started thinking that I shouldn't of told him, The worry that set in my mind was already driving me crazy. 

" Who? When? and why?!"

" Don't know who or why but it was just before we came up here" He turned for the door but I grabbed his arm holding him back.

" Please don't do anything not tonight of all nights you just became responsible for a whole kingdom don't go out there looking for a fight"

" Crystal your apart of the royal family now you can't ignore people trying to hurt you we need to go down there and possibly find who tried to hurt you" He looked straight into my eyes silently pleading with me to let him try to protect me.

" Do what you must but please try not to create a big fuss over me I want this to stay a good night" He kissed my hand before passing me my dress. Sighing I stepped into my dress once again and smoothing it out. Rohan was dressed before me but waited patiently while I re clipped all of my jewellery. When I found my tiara that I had placed safely on the desk in the middle of our hot little moment. As I went to place it back in my hair I realized the problem.

" We pulled my hair out and I have no clue how it had been put up I am not going down there people will know what we just did" A look of complete horror took over my face as I imagined that every person in that ballroom would think we left to do the nasty. 

" Crystal it's not illegal too let your hair down I've never worn them but from what I understand hair pins are quite uncomfortable" My hair hung down in waves tickling my back slightly. Rohan came closer taking the tiara out of my hand and softly placed it on top of my head. He didn't move his hands away instead tangling his hands into my hair and pulling me towards him and pressing his lips against mine.

" If you keep kissing me like that we'll never leave the room" I whispered against his lips. He smirked at me as we pulled apart and grabbed my hand pulling me towards our new bedroom door. I was surprised that nobody seemed to notice us coming back in the ballroom. Rohan quickly pulled me into his arms and we started twirling around the other couples.

" Was it a woman or a man?" Rohan whispered in my ear. I quickly thought back to the balcony and not being able to reconize the figure in the cloak as male of female but when they spoke it sounded female but I couldn't be sure. It could of been a boy with a girlie voice or it could of been a man putting a voice on.

" Female but I can't be too sure" He nodded and then proceeded to discreetly look into every females face. I stopped twirling around as a sweet smell entered my nose. It made my throat start to burn with thirst. I let go of Rohan and started following the scent it was like I wasn't controlling my own actions. I stopped when I came to the set of balcony doors realizing this was where I had gotten attacked. I turned too look at Rohan who had followed me from the dance floor. I turned my attention back to the door and couldn't stop myself from opening them.

" Alec!" I rushed to him too look at him more closely. He was hurt but he was okay enough to be swearing his head off.

" What have you done too yourself now?" I asked smirking at him he glared at me as he sat up wincing slightly. That's when I noticed his neck coated in red. I couldn't take my eyes away from the blood, Alec's blood that had attracted me too him. I found myself slowly starting to lean in when a pair of steel like arms wrapped around me I let out a startled growl.