Chapter 28

I had spent two days moping in my room and trying to work up the courage to go to Alec's room and question him. I was still angry at him for not letting me go back to my Dad and Brother. I was in a pair of pajama shorts and an over sized white t-shirt I think it was a guys t-shirt and I secretly hoped it was Rohan's shirt. Rohan hadn't't tried to talk to me since what happened at the pool and I started to miss him. I went into the wardrobe and got a jumper out and headed out the door and down to Alec's room. I knocked on the door when he called back for me to come in I slowly opened the door hoping that he didn't have a certain visitor again. No one was in the room but I could hear someone moving around. Alec walked out of the bathroom with just a towel on and I covered my eyes.

"Could you put some clothes on please?"

"Why does my naked hot body bother you?" I wanted to hit him. Sure he was hot but I was already worrying about one relationship I couldn't handle worrying about another one. He shook his head then walked into his closet. He came back out with a pair of jeans on and a black t-shirt.

"Didn't think I would see you for awhile, Thought you hated me?"

"I do hate you but if you even want to think about me starting to forgive you I need you to answer some questions" He looked up at me with his own question in his eyes.

"I think Rohan would be better to answer your questions Crystal" I knew he was going to be difficult about this.

"Well I can't ask him so can you just stop being a jerk and listen and tell me what I want to know?" He sighed and nodded and sat down then gestured for me to sit down next to him.

"No thank you I'll stand" 

"Ok so what do you want to know so much?"

"How did I meet Rohan?"

"I believe he picked you up from one of the vampire whore houses" I slapped him.

"What the hell was that for!?" He jumped and walked toward me.

"You called me a whore!"

"No I didn't I said you were there I didn't say you were a whore if you want me to answer your questions you have to me nice and not hit me!" I nodded and he sat back down.

"I met you first. I happened to be there and I came upon you. The vampire who owned the place told me to take care of the new girl when I got there you were so scared so I was nice to you and told you to get dressed so you didn't get in trouble. You did as I said and when I came back I took you to one of the rooms so vampires could start coming to feed on you. I didn't want to but would have been punished if I tried to take you away. Rohan was the first vampire to come to you and for some reason he chose to feel sorry for you. It was his intent to get you out and then let you go home making sure you didn't tell anyone what had happened he figured he would get away with it cause he is the Prince and no one would question him but as he was about to leave he was caught out by the vampire who had captured you and who owned the place. He asked Rohan if he was planning to make you his slave if he had of taken you and just let you go it would of made him look weak in front of the vampires he would someday rule so he said he was going to make you one and then he did. It wasn't long after that that you two started having feelings for each other. Rohan has changed because of you he used to be cold and careless and now his well his just different I guess".

"Wow" was all I could say. I had just found out Rohan was a prince and that if he had not of saved me that night then I would have spent the rest of my life being fed off by vampires. I could hardly believe it. So Rohan hadn't just been saying I had feelings for him I really had feelings for him.  Of course I had gotten feelings for someone who saved me from that kind of life. I was surprised that I was technically his slave and I knew he could make me do anything he wanted but he didn't he hadn't once treated me like a slave.