"Hey (M/N)... What would you do if Gold D Roger had a son?"

"Treat him the same as anyone else, everyone is equal in my eyes. Poor guy probably gets a lot of crap for being the Pirate King's kid so I think that person would wanted to be treated the same as a normal person. Why are you asking dumb questions like this?"

"What if I told you I was Gold D Roger's son?"

"So? Who cares? You're still Ace in my eyes"

Ace's eyes searched through my (E/C) for any lie but since I only told the truth he was genuinely stunned. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair. This pushed his hat down until it covered his eyes making him groan and yell at me as I laughed. He went silent as he began eating ferociously even needing water to wash it down. He thanked me but I told him it was nothing.

"Tell me more about yourself (M/N)"

"I mean, we could always skip to the bedroom for that"

"I mean we coul-"

"I was joking dumbass, I still haven't lost my V card."

"Eh?! Really?! But you're so good at flirting and taking control. I expected you to have a few partners at least"

"No, I don't enjoy sleeping around."

"So you're okay with kissing?"

"Partially" My hat said as my hands made a 'so-so motion' as Ace simply gave a smirk. I ate casually as Ace continued flirting before I changed the topic to him and Luffy. He was really content to talk about his brother especially during the cold night. It was really cold, I forgot the dessert could get this cold at night. Ace seemed to have no problem since he was all about fire.

"What's wrong babe? Too cold for you?"

"Shut up... I'm going to go bury myself in the blankets again. This is not fun, I want to stay out longer..."

"There's another way you could warm"

I smiled as I rolled my eyes playfully. Opening my door, I hid under the multiple layers of blankets I had. As I curled up into a ball. Ace voice rang through the room as he stepped in too. He laughed at my cold state so I just turned away from him with a pout. Then, I felt the blankets shift as Ace got in my bed with me. I turned around to say something witty but he pulled me into his chest. It was so warm, I forgot he was a heater. I buried myself deeper in as he pulled off my hat.

"There my fiery (M/N), now your all warm."

"Thanks..."

"Is it alright if I ask you another question?"

"What?"

"Have you noticed you seem to enhance my flames? You mentioned it with Luffy too... Do you have an ability that enhances Devil Fruits?"

"Yeah, I do... It works on people who I like if I'm nearby them and it gets better the more body contact I have but that means anyone can use me by just touching me. Kisses work very well too or me grabbing the person's neck or arm. I bring out the potential for Devil Fruits to awaken even more. I heard it makes them feel good."

Ace's hum vibrated throughout his whole body as my eyes felt somewhat droopy. I told him that it was an ability everyone in my family had it and how I wasn't the biggest fan of it. Ace arms wrapped around me as I enjoyed his warmth. His warm fingers running his fingers up and down my back lazily. It felt good to be warm...

"Can I kiss you (M/N)? N-nothing more, I promise"

"You're adorable Ace"

"W-"

My face lifted up and tilted slightly as I gently pressed them against Ace's. They were warm and slightly rough yet soft as I lingered there for a few seconds before pulling away with a smile. Ace's shoulder went on fire for a few seconds before the flame extinguished. He didn't burn anything thankfully. I buried myself back in his arms as I went to drift off to sleep.

"Oh yeah Ace?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll be ready to murder you if you make fun of my voice"

"Nah, it's cute"

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting!