Prologue - Time To Reflect.

Hi everyone, new story, so lets see where this goes, hope you all enjoy -A x

All Rights Reserved. All Rights to respectful owners of the pictures, music, videos or anything else I may use :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue - Email.

Dear, 

Ms. Nina Blair. 

I am the receptionist and I talk, request and confirm or decline on behalf of the Chamberlain family. The Chamberlain family, sir Bernard Chamberlain, my boss has requested your presence at the Chamberlain manor to perform, to sing eight chosen songs for a special birthday event for his wife Priscilla Chamberlain. 

This even will take place in the Chamberlain Manor in England. Bernard Chamberlain has expressed that he wants to pay you one point six million dollars if you are to attend, he also wants to pay for hotels, transportation or any type of equipment you may need or selection of clothes, but to a certain extent.

Please reply as soon as possible as this even takes place on the first of May, we need your correspondence within twenty four hours, thank you. 

Yours sincerely, 

The Chamberlain family.

It was that email that had set everything in motion and looking back at it now seems incredible it has led me here, to sitting in a bathtub crying my eyes out and wishing all my problems would go away, its surprising how one thing can take you in one direction to define you to who you are now and you think of the other possibilities of not doing what you did, the alternate option, but as I look back on it I don't think I regret it, yes there are some hearts I would love to repair but for the love I experienced. . .

My love was like a comet, it's something rare, unique and only comes maybe every million years. . . It may be wrong to say, but I need to reflect on all that has happened. . . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very short, but much more to come -A x