27 ~ Princess is so Naive

Start from the beginning

Although the thoughts of the moments we both were shared didn't leave my mind until a servant asked us to wake up. 

The sunlight fell on the ground and we all got busy starting our daily chores along with packing and moving further. The Temple was not far away now. We started our journey early morning and anyhow reached there by afternoon. 

Abhishree was looking well but trying to stay away from me. I could see her frightened face as she was maintaining a distance from me. 

I am looking scary?

We both entered the temple and she covered her face with the veil till the nose. A smile appeared on my face. Her anklet bells were creating a breathtaking sound while we were climbing the stairs. Her yellow and maroon-colored lehenga was bringing the beauty out and it somehow reminded me of yellow roses. 

Climbing above the stair my sight fell on the statue of our Family Deity (Kuldevta)

Abhishree was having the holy plate in her hands, so I used my hands to hit the big bell hanging above our heads. Its sound echoed in the whole place and we both moved further. All the servants were waiting for us downstairs. 

My sight fell on the priest and we both touched his feet and he blessed both of us with the birth of a baby boy. I didn't know why I felt my smile growing thinking I would be a father someday. 

Then, We both proceeded with the few rituals as he chanted the holy Mantras. Abhi and I both sat around the holy fire and repeated the mantras after him. The Rituals and prayers to God came to end and at last, Priest asked me to fill vermilion in the partition of her head. I nodded and pulled her veil up. 

Taking the red Vermilion I applied it to her head. The moment my hand touched his forehead, I realized again that she was my wife and responsibility. I had the responsibility of keeping her happy and fulfill all her desires. I promised myself again that she will be mine and I will protect her always. The vermilion fell on her nose too, a little and she looked at me with angry eyes. 

Come on, I didn't do it purposely...

Then the Priest asked her to touch my feet. She nodded and sat on the ground. Her hands touched my feet and I feel so small in front of him. I didn't like a girl touching my feet and I was no one who could bless her. 

I touched her shoulder and make her stand. 

After a few more rituals and we both offer our last prayers to God. 

At last, we both were done fulfilling the purpose of the Journey. Introducing Abhishree to our Family Deity was like getting her approved to be the Future Queen of the Empire. 

On the same day after the Prayers, we started our journey back to the Palace. Abhi was ignoring me as much as possible neither I was trying to get close to her. My mind was blocked with the thoughts, How was she taking my touches and what she was understanding with my words? She didn't know anything about consummate and intercourse and it became clear to me last night. 

I didn't know how to react to that and moreover, I wanted to know what was she thinking. But for that, I needed to give her time and let her think properly about herself. It somehow also made me realize that I was forcing her somehow. She was not understanding my touches and I was trying to hit hard on her, senselessly. 

I definitely wanted a healthy marriage with her but with proper understanding and equally ignited the fire. She didn't even know what fire actually means?

Knowing that she was so naive, I felt the guilt of doing that with her. There were so many times I tried to physically abuse her and now I got to know She didn't know the meaning of 'Taking'.