Epilogue

Keith's P.O.V

It's been three months since Lance sacrificed himself for the entire universe, I always wear his jacket as a close memory. My mom, Had the Galra surrender and now we're at peace. We finally arrived on Earth where families await our presence. We'd broad-cast and told everyone we were coming home.

"Mom!!" Pidge ran to a woman with short hair who was wearing grey pants, a white shirt, and pink jacket. 

"Katie!! And..Matt? Oh god you're alive!!!" She cheered as she embraced her two childer along with her husband.

"Hunk!" A woman yelled as she ran to Hunk and gave him a hug. "Is Lance with you?? How is he? We heard he was with you when you went into space." She asks. I frown.

He chuckles. "Hey mom." he says. He hesitates at her question and frowns as tears brim his eyes. "He-"

"Lance!!!??" A tall Cuban girl in a garrison uniform with short hair and glasses yells for Lance, her voice breaking as tears fell from her eyes. I walk to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "YOU! You were with Lance! Where's my brother??" She asks.

"Veronica...did you find him?" A woman, who I'm guessing is Lance's mom, walks to us. Veronica shakes her head then looks back at me.

"Where is he?" She asks. I sigh..'Lance wanted them to know.' I say in my head as tears form in my eyes.

"Ma'am..Lance..He sacrificed himself for the universe" I say as the tears fall.

"No.." The mother whispers as tears fall.

"He wanted me to tell you, Even after what you'd done to him, he still loved you and had your lives in mind when he did what he did..He said he never forgot all the good memories and that he loves you. That..That's all he said." She looks up at me.

"You loved him...didn't you?" She asks, I nod. "Well,he's always been selfless..right Veronica?" She says as Veronica nods in response. She sighs and looks at the sky. "We love you too, mijo.."

--------------------------------------------

Okay bye it's 1:34 I need sleep :>

~Asian Trash Out~