The Pigeon in The Vent

A/N             In this chapter there will bean attempt at self harm but it gets stopped by our gremlin girl.

No One's P.O.V

"Aw- Look at his freckles!" Pidge said as she hovered over the sleeping Cuban boy. Keith, being only slightly curious decided to peer over the small girl's shoulder. He smirked and let out a small chuckle as an unnoticeable light pink blush crept onto his on cheeks.

"Looks like someone forgot to do their 'Beauty routine' this morning." Said Allura as she walked in with Shiro and Coran. "Speaking of which, why is Lance on the sofa and not in his room?" She asked with slight anger in her voice.

"He had a nightmare..I put him in here so I could make breakfast and stay near him just in case." Said Hunk as he walked out of the 'dining area' to wake Lance from his peaceful slumber. "Time's like this, when Lance is peacefully sleeping rarely happens..I worry sometimes.." Said Hunk aloud not even knowing he said it. (Meaning he thought he said it in his mind)

"What is that supposed to mean, Hunk? What's up with Lance?" Asked Shiro concern rattled in his voice. Hunk shot his head back to face his team, regret plastered on his expression.

"U-uh....... Lance hates being alone??..." He said, it sounded more like a question than a statement. "Yeah..when we met he told me he hated loneliness and yeah..heh" He chuckled and turned back to Lance, shaking him awake so the Cuban could eat.

About 30 minutes later

Pidge's P.O.V

"Okay, I'm gonna go to my room, thanks for the food, Hunk." Said Lance as he stood up with a plate that was half-full. I then quickly got up and ran after him.

"Pidge? Everything okay?" Shiro asked as raised an eyebrow. I stopped for a second to come up with something to say.

"Uh yeah, I just gotta get back to working on finding my dad..Bye guys! Oh and can someone contact Matt and tell him to give me back my headphones? Thanks! Okay bye!" I say before bolting to my room to climb into the vents. 

I've been in the vents before and memorized the way to everyone's rooms, even Kaltenecker's. Crazy, right? (Not as crazy as the fact that I'm listening to Firework by Katy Perry right now.) I crawl around in the vents to Lance's room. 'Doesn't he hate being lonely??' I think, remembering what Hunk said about Lance a bit ago. I reach Lance's bedroom and see him sitting on his bed, crying? 'Lance doesn't ever cry!!Except for the morning.. What's going on.. Why is he crying??'

"I hate this..." He says, loud enough for me to hear. Not that I wouldn't be able to hear him but whatever. "Why do I have to be a stupid Omega!? All I'm good for is having kids...Mama was right..I don't deserve to live." He said.

'Wait he's an Omega?? What about the Cocky, flirty, loud, annoying Alpha he always said he was.. and wait what does he have in his-' Next thing I knew, I was climbing out of the vent  and jumping to Lance holding his arms against the bed, pinning him. I released the hot tears in my eyes and they poured onto Lance's tear streaked face.

"WHY??!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!!??" I yell moving into a sitting position so I'm sitting on his stomach. I grab the blade from his right hand as thicker tears ran down my face. "WHY DON'T ANY OF US KNOW YOUR TRUE SECOND GENDER?!" I look into his eyes, still holding the blade that is now cutting through my skin on my hand. "D-Do you not trust us?" All of a sudden I get pulled down onto Lance's chest and into a tight embrace.

"I-I do trust you guys, Pigeon..I just.." He hesitated. "I didn't think you w-would accept-"

"-Lance...You are really dumb do you know that..?" I say. "First of all, you DO deserve to live. Second, If a single Alpha tries to make you pregnant I'll kill 'em." We sat up and I nuzzled my face into his neck. "I'm guessing Hunk knows?" I say.

"Yeah.. hey I have a question.." I nod, stating he can ask. "Is it okay if you keep this a secret..I don't want anyone to know" I nod again. By now, I know he thinks of me as one of his pups, considering he is letting me nuzzle onto his neck. "Pidge..your hand..." He says pointing to my right hand.

I open my hand and see that I have two cuts from the blade I took. "Whoops." I say as Lance went into the bathroom to get bandages. "Also, why call me 'Pigeon'?" I ask as he wraps my hand in bandages.

"Hey, don't question my nicknames, I'm not the one crawling in the vents." He says. I begin to laugh, and so does he. We stay and talk about our lives and some other stuff we don't know about the other. We both end up playing video games, me winning victoriously, and Lance loosing miserably. I fall asleep while playing, Lance drifts to sleep with me in his arms and we just stay like that till the next day.

 I fall asleep while playing, Lance drifts to sleep with me in his arms and we just stay like that till the next day

Tis what they look like ^

----------------------------------------------------------

Wow, big boom, I made another chapter, so far two done maybe one to go if I'm feeling up to it!!

🤞🏽 Asian Trash out  🤞🏽

5/14/20