Romelle?

Romelle's P.O.V

It's been a while since I've started staying with the paladins. At first everything was fine and we all a new plan, to get Lotor off of the ship. Basically, when Keith and his mom, Krolia, saved me I explained that Lotor was hiding the rest of the Alteans on a different planet that was inside some sort of time loop. I explained that every year or so Lotor would choose 'worthy' Alteans to go to a different less hidden planet with him. My parents were the first to go, leaving me and my brother alone. Then, my brother was chosen, he gave me a communicator that was hidden so he could talk to me, which he didn't. I was the last one left from my family, and I stayed on the first planet.

One day, my brother contacted me telling me we were in danger and stuff before he died in a crash, so I told Keith and Krolia exactly what he told me; Lotor was draining Alteans of their quintessense, which killed them in the process. he killed thousands of Alteans. We told the others and got Lotor kicked from the ship and everyone was really happy.

Enough of that though.  Ever since the others found out Lance's second gender, they stopped talking to me. Sometimes I wish he would turn to an Alpha and shout; 'Surprise, I am an Alpha and no longer need protection!!' With a big goofy smile on his face. But, that's impossible, right..........?

'Holy quiznack...I might be able to make him an Alpha!!' I thought as I began running to one of the rooms with chemicals in it. I started mixing chemicals together and thought what I had was enough, I ran and knocked on Lance's door.

"Yessss.." He said in a groggily voice. I quickly grabbed his hand, ran into his room, shut the door, and locked it before throwing him onto his bed.

"Drink." I commanded, putting the green liquid in his hand and sitting criss- cross -apple -sauce on the floor in-front of him, hoping it'd work, otherwise, he might just get hurt badly. He drank the potion and made a weird face. "So...do you feel different?" I ask, urging to know if it's working.

"why- AGH!!!" He screamed gripping onto his stomach. His scent released through the room, it smelled like the ocean breeze and peppermint, with a bit of cinnamon. The scent shifted, the smell of salt, and other spices mixed with his relaxing scent, he was distressed and in pain. He groaned and fell off the bed and into my arms I held him close and tried healing him with my Altean magic, it didn't help, it might've soothed him a bit, but didn't stop the agonizing pain. 

"Help!! Someone!! Allura!?? Coran!!?? PIGEON!!! ANYONE??!!" I started screaming for help, regretting what I did as the boy clutched his stomach and started breathing rather harshly. He let out another scream and clutched his stomach harder, he was now shaking rapidly as all the paladins ran to the boys door and banged on it.

The doors slid open and the paladins looked  horrified at the fact their Omega was suffering. "Holy crow..is that Lance's scent?" Keith asked while running to ward Lance. I nodded in response and saw how Lance only got worse as Keith got closer, I realized what I had just done.. I put him into his heat way too early, he didn't even go through pre-heat. I could easily tell he hadn't been in heat in a while, thanks to suppressants I'm guessing.

"Romelle, what happened??" I hesitated at the question Keith asked.

"He's in heat" I said as Keith threw himself back and the other Alphas ran and yelled "NOPE" leaving me and the Betas with the pained Omega. "This'll be a long few days.." I said sighing.

----------------------------------------------

EHHHHEHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so Lance HAS to go into heat in order for this story to make more sense because I know he will run out of suppressants soon, given he's in space fighting an intergalactic war inside of a giant red lion, so yeah.

🤞🏽 Asian Trash out 🤞🏽

5/16/20