Dreams and screams

"Lance, are you excited? You're finding out your secondary gender today, mijo!" Said a woman with dark brown hair as she knelt down to her sons level.

"Not really. What if I'm not a alpha like brother and sister?" He replies doubtfully.

"Then you can be a beta," she says back."Look, the doctors here for you. Go on up, I'll be here waiting." She says as she slightly shoos her son out of the chair he was in and towards the doctor. 'Better not be an omega..' She thinks while twiddling with her thumbs anxiously.

------

"Mama! Por favor espera!" The boy shouts as his mother drags him out of the house by his arm. (Sorry if my Spanish sucks lollipops)

"You are NOT my son." She says kicking him away and slamming the door. The boy sat there, with a tear streaked face and no where to go. The only friend he had, came and went as night went to day and the moon hid itself from the world.

-----

"Ugh.." The boy slowly awoke from his slumber to find himself chained to a table. He looks around only to see blades, whips, and syringes filled with God knows what. The door creaks open and the boy looked up to see a man, with golden locks and emerald green eyes. He slightly chuckles as he looks down at the boy grabbing a blade and toying with it.

"This is gonna be fun.." He says with lowering the blade to the boys right thigh. He glides the blade across the boy's thigh as the boy whimpered in pain. "shut it kid. Or else." He said. However, that didn't make the boy quiet. His whimpers and cries became louder as the man added more cuts to be boys right leg. 

The man was now growing more irritated, he set the knife onto the table beside him and picked up a new object. A whip. The man backed away from the boy a few inches, lifted his arm, and swung his arm down applying as much brutal force he could. The boy let out a blood curdling scream and then the room fell silent.

-----

"-ance.." He heard a voice say.

 "Lance?? Can you hear me?" He heard another.

"Lance, buddy wake up!" He heard a third voice and jolted up into a sitting position. He was soaked in cold sweat and hot tears, his breathing was heavy and he was shaking rapidly. He looked around to see; Pidge, Hunk, Shiro, and..Keith.

"We heard you scream, is everything okay?" Shiro, his leader/idle, said to him placing his mechanical hand on Lance's shoulder. Lance shuddered at the sudden physical contact causing Shiro to pull his hand away.

"Hunk.." Lance said while looking up at his friend then at the others. Hunk clearly understood this and shooed the others away.

"Hey guys, can I talk to Lance, alone?" He said quietly to his team. The all left, except for Hunk. "Hey, buddy.. Another nightmare?" He said while sitting down next to Lance, who was now sitting down also. Lance nodded rapidly before hugging his big friend and sobbing into his chest.

"I...I can't stop..t-thinking about..them." Lance said, shakily. 

"It's okay buddy, it's all over now." He said as he cooed sweet nothings into his friends ear while drawing circles on his back. Lance melted into Hunk's embrace and drifted to sleep in his friends arms. Hunk, being the bean he is, carried lance to the 'living room/ lounge area??' and set him onto the Altean couch. He placed a blanket onto his friend's frail omega body and went to cook breakfast for his teammates.

====================================

So far so good!! I have 5 days until my birthday, and in those 5 days, I'll be working on this story 2 or 3 chapters a day

🤞🏽  Asian Trash out  🤞🏽

5/14/20