Last Moments Together ~Final Battle~

A/N     Okay so... I'm not dead..? I'll make this chapter long. I went to Corpus Christi and got two hermit crabs!!! I named mine Squib and My little sister's is named Stripes. Squib is the younger one. Anyway I'm going to Huffman tomorrow so I'ma just make like two more chapters of this book and end it and I'll start new chapters for silent cries, cool? 'K enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

Lance's P.O.V

"Katie Holt (Pidge's real name is Katie so *^*). Bedtime. Now." By now it's been 30 minutes since I've started trying to get Pidge to bed and she is still on that computer so I have to take drastic measures. "That's it young lady." I snatch her computer and put it on the top shelf, given Pidge is like 4'2 or something close to that.

"Give it back, Lance." She says angrily. "I'm trying to find my brother!!" She then tries to jump up onto the shelves to get the computer. I grab her and carry her into her bed. 

"Get some sleep, you can get back to searching after breakfast tomorrow my cub- er uh- Pidge." 'Welp..' I look at the small girl and she looks happy and a slight bit embarrassed. I pat her head and kiss the forehead before turning out the lights and leaving the room

-----------------------------

"Hunk? What're you making at this hour...?" I ask my friend as I see him in the Altean kitchen scurrying back and forth with baking supplies. "Are you stress baking, buddy?" I ask, he nods furiously in response. "You should get sleep, I'll clean up for you." 

"You sure?..." He asks, I nod. "Okay, thanks Lance," he says before hugging me and walking away. "You're the best." He adds before exiting. I chuckle and start cleaning his mess.

---------------------------------

As I'm walking to the 'Control Room' knowing Princess Allura is in there, I whispering and whimpering  coming from Shiro's dorm room. I knock. "Shiro? You okay in there?" I ask through the door. It opens. "Shiro..are you crying??" I run in and sit by his side and start forming circles on his back, cooing sweet nothings into his ear, attempting to calm his breathing. "What happened?"

Once his breathing is calm, I release the hug. "Galra.. it's nothing, just a dream." He says, between soft hiccups.

"Okay, let me try something, lay down." He lays in his bed in a comfortable position. I close my eyes and start to sing a lullaby my mother sang to my siblings and I when we couldn't sleep. Once the song ended I opened my eyes to see Shiro sleeping peacefully. I chuckle and leve his room.

----------------------------------

"Allura?" I say walking into the 'Control Room'. "You need sleep, 'Llura." I say as I walk up to her and take a hold of her left hand. She turns to me with a exhausted smiled and a tint of light pink blush on her face.

" 'Lura?" She asks. I nod. "Lance..I can't sleep yet. The Galra are still out there.." She says, her smile forming into a small frown. "I need to stay a..awake.." He words slur and she falls limp into my arms. (!She's just tired and fell asleep!)

I chuckle and carry her bridle style to her quarters. "Night 'Llura." I whisper, kissing her forehead and leaving her bedroom. 'Now for the hardest challenge.' I think before heading to the Training room.

----------------------------------

I walk into the Training room to see a sweating Keith, slaughtering the training bots and advancing to the next level. "End training sequence!" I yell, startling Keith in the process as the bots disappear.