Secrets Out

A/N               The only reason I'm doing this now is because I don't want to wait 5 chapters for Lance's secret to be exposed, also most people do it in just the first chapter or when the Omega goes into 'heat' but I ain't gonna do THAT stuff on this book because one; my cousin reads my books. and two; I'd get freaked out just writing the book and probably give up on life.

=======================================

Lance's P.O.V

"Paladins, get your gear on and head to the training arena, we will be doing a trust exercise for bonding." Allura says into the coms of the castle-ship. I get into my gear and go to the training room followed by Pidge and Hunk.

"So, what're we doing today, Princess?" I say with a smirk on my face acting as if yesterdays 'event' in my room never happened. Allura just rolled her eyes while Shiro and Keith groaned.

"Well, since you asked," she said. "Today we'll be finding out everyone's second gender and looking into each others pasts. Just so we know you aren't lying about your second genders and so we know more about you." She finishes.

'Crap' I start cursing mentally when someone's input cut me out of my thoughts.

"Not to be mean or question your authority, Princess," says Shiro as Allura whips her head to face him. "We all know each-others second genders, our personalities prove what our second genders are, and we all know, there are no Omegas upon us that we have to protect, other than Romelle, of course." He says turning his head slightly to get a glimpse of the Altean girl.

"Excuse ME, sir but I surely can fend for myself. I would know, I stalked Lotor and found out his plan. DUH!" She shouts to Shiro, anger filled her voice and scent.

He clears his throat and faces me, Keith, Hunk, and Pidge. "And, I expect that none of us lied about themselves since, we are a team, after all" He finishes, facing back to Allura.

"I get where you're coming from, Shiro but, something doesn't feel right to me, as if we were missing something. anyway..lets start.. The order is; Me, Coran, Shiro, Keith, Hunk, Pidge, then Lance."

Allura went first, she presented as an Alpha, as did Keith and Shiro.            Allura's memories were mostly of her mother and father, then it showed when Zarkon attacked Altea.             Shiro's memories were about the Garrison, Adam and Keith were in his memories as-well, though I don't know Adam that well.               Keith's memories were also of the Garrison, then it flashed to an Image of Keith at a grave yard standing at who I'm guessing was his dad's grave, The last memory from Keith was him painting his nails black, which got a laugh out of everyone except for me, surprisingly.

Coran was presented as a Beta, along with Hunk and Pidge. Coran's memories were mostly based from Altea and had some images of the Queen, Allura and King Alfor by his side.        Hunk's memories had him cooking with his parents and playing with his siblings, then it flashed to a memory I wish I could erase from both our heads, Hunk was sitting there having a panic attack when I rushed in and helped him, then the screen went blank. 'Thank the heavens' I thought letting out a sigh of relief.            Pidge's memories were boring, it mostly showed her and her brother, until we saw Matt  being presented as an Omega, that was...Interesting...anyway, she had her family in most of her memories along with her dog, Bae Bae. (Which I found out was the dogs name by re-watching season 7 and 8)

"Lance," Allura said, grabbing my attention. "It's your turn, go on, hurry." She says eagerly.

Almost in an instant the word 'Omega' showed above my head in bold blue letters. This earned a few gasps from the team, Pidge and Hunk sat there in worry, knowing what'd happen next. Then, a memory passed into the projector thing.

------------------------------

3rd person

"Lance, you have to hide, hermano. Mama's going to be here any second now.' Said Veronica who had a hand on Lance's shoulder. The boy quickly nodded and hid in the closet. "Veronica! Mi nina donde esta Lance?" She said as she held a chancla behind her back. When the girl didn't answer, she started sniffing around to find the small boy. "Found you Omega~" She said as she threw the closet door open. "Time for punishment." She finished.

--------------------------------

Lance had just been thrown out, he was just 11 and already out of the house. "Hey, kid. Come here.." A voice said. Lance slowly walked toward the voice but got hit upside the head and instantly passed out.

---------------------------------

"Oh pet~ You've got another buyer.." The man says as he takes Lance to the next room, dragging him by the arm. Lance looked mortified at what he saw. an entire family of Alphas stood in the room, they all had a certain look on their faces; The look of someone who would kill you if you simply dropped one of their belongings. When Lance got the the family's house he was instantly treated like a slave, they hit him and made him clean, until one day, just as Lance knew was going to happen, the very person that sold him came in the dead of night and slaughtered the entire family just to steal their money, and Lance back. Just about every memory was the exact same; Torture, get sold, get abused and used, get taken back, repeat. That was until..

-----------------------------------

"Oi! Pet! You've more buyers up here!" The man started to walk down to Lance's room when there was a crash noise. The man grabbed Lance by the arm and attempted to sneak past the police, but failed miserably. "Hey, my name's Janie..what's yours?" Said a girl who looked about 15. "Lance.." Said the boy, his voice rather hoarse from his agonizing screams of pain. "How would you like it if we took you in, Lance?" Said a man who slowly walked toward the two, he seemed kind..and he's a Beta.. Lance nodded at the proposal. "Okay, how old are you?" Another man walked up, an Alpha, he looked about the same age as the Beta. "13" Lance answered. "Okay Lance, you can call me papa..and Mikey here can be dad.. alright?" Lances eyes glowed at this and he nodded rapidly. "And I can be your sister, I can tell your an Omega, that's good, I am too." Janie said happily.

-----------------------------------

"Lance..." Allura walked up to the boy, he was shaking and his expression was heartbreaking. Allura stopped when Keith got up, hugged Lance, and cooed sweet nothings into his ear. "I'm sorry I made you do this I just-"

"-No Allura, I should've said something sooner, I'm sorry. Plus you were probably going to find out sooner than later.." He said still shaking. He then turned to face Keith and melted into the hug. "Thank you for the support, Mullet." He whispered into Keith's ear.

---------------------------------------------

That backstory got DEEP buddy. Anyway hope you enjoyed the first three chapters, the next ones are out tomorrow!! Comment your opinion on this!

 🤞🏽 Asian Trash out 🤞🏽

5/14/20