Part 10

Rome

                               The search was still going on. I even thought a couple times about just telling my pops what really happened. I didn't want to, I already had too much blood on my hands. I'm still pissed off with that bitch ass nigga but he was still my A1. I constantly thought of what I could had done differently but the answer to that question was nothing. I couldn't do anything differently, if I could go back all this would happen all over again.

                              I was at the barber shop letting my barber get me right when in walked Dre ass. What's up he dapped me off and sat in the chair next to me. The nigga who chair he was sitting in knew better than to tell him anything. He pisses me off, but I'll catch a body behind my lil bro. Son I been wanted to call you but man I been busy. I'm happy I caught up with you though because I wanted to talk to you in person bout something. Already he had me anxious, I couldn't get a break.

                          "Man what's up yo with up your girl," he asked. Brittany trippin about her------Nah son not Brittany, Mani. First off, I cut that nigga off that's not my girl. "Well, I didn't think so either he replied side eyeing me." I saw her with Brandon at the um, he begin snapping his finger while trying to think where he ran into them at. Oh right the Chinese place on Washington. If I didn't know any better I would of thought they was fucking with each other. I don't know though, I won't jump to conclusions but they looked a little too close to me.

                         I instantly got pissed, I didn't know why but before I noticed my fist were balled and my jaw was clenched. The fuck you mean they was together. Bruh you didn't know? Fuck no I didn't know. I know he met her only once. My mind replayed their meeting for the first time. He told her something like don't forget what I said or some shit. I didn't notice but I was speaking out loud. Don't forget what Dre chimed in. I don't fucking know but I'm calling his ass right now and we gonna get to bottom of this.

                         Hello, he answered you could hear some bitch moaning in the background. Mani came to mind and that made me even more mad. Nigga meet me at the Chinese place on Washington I said and hung up. My barber finished lining me, I got up and looked in the mirror to make sure my shit was straight. I gave him a bill and dapped Dre off, good looking out bruh. You good, you want me to come with you? Nah bruh I got this. I walked out the barber shop and all I saw was red. No matter what I was gonna make it my business to see just what was going on with him and Mani.

                       I sped up hitting the highway with my music blasting. I was switching lanes trying to get there as fast as possible. I had questions that I needed answers to, and I was gonna get it one way or another. I pulled up to Chinese place and it was empty as usual. I just sat in the car thinking how I'm going approach the issue. I finally figured out what I wanted to do and then I got out. I walked in and B had already had a table for us. I sat in the chair mean mugging the fuck out of him. "Bruh what's wrong now, "he said?

                        I'm ask you some shit and I need you to keep it a buck. If I find out you lied, I'm good on you and that's a promise. First why are you talking to my wife, why you bring her here? She's been to your house and she's always calling you so what the fuck is going on? I set the bait, I had no idea if any of that was true. The only thing I knew was true was him bringing her here but I wanted to see if he was give away everything that they had been up to.

                      He looked at me and booted his lips, he was my best friend solely because he wasn't afraid of me. I could never fuck with yes men. "Why you care though Rome?" You don't like her and you not tryna be with her like that. "Imma be real, I can fuck with shawty," he said. She can cook and she sweet as a fuck bruh. I admit that her self esteem fucked all the way but I can fix that. I know what deal y'all have she already told me. So its not like she's "really" your wife. He smirked