Wishes.

Do you ever wish you could turn back time? 
Do you ever wish you could make it all go away?
Do you ever wish you could make the pain go away?
Have you ever lost your mind?

Well let me just say, there is no turning back time. The decisions you make now are the decisions that will stick forever. But you can fix the mistakes you've made. You can fix what has happened. Maybe not by saying sorry, sorry doesn't fix anything. But you can always try. Keep trying. Stop trying to be the person everyone thinks you need to be. Be the person you want to be. 
If you wish you could make it all go away then what do you want to go away? Sometimes I wish all the people around me would go away. Sometimes I wish I would go away, But what would that solve? If there was no one left then who would be there for us to help us grow. To help us develop. To help us evolve into the people we want to be. 
I wish to make the pain go away everyday. But then what would be the point? What's the point of being alive when your numb? How would you know that your alive if you feel nothing.
I've lost my mind. I don't think I really had one in the first place. I've lost my mind 100 times. But for him I'd lose my mind 100 more times if he wanted. 

One last question. What do you wish for?