One Person.

One person. Everyone has that one person. Who is this one person? Well it depends on your story. 

This one person is your first love. 

The first person that takes your breath away. That says in your heart forever. This person you never forget. 
They teach you how to love. 
They teach you what you want. 
They teach you the secrets that you hide within yourself. 
They teach you what to do. 
They teach you what to not do. 
They teach you how to be yourself. 
They teach you how to find yourself.

For some people their first love is now their husband or wife. 
For some people their first love is now an ex lover. 
For some people their first love is now their best friend. 
For some people their first love is now dead. 
But for some people their first love is something much deeper. 

This one person. The first person you give your heart to first.
They might still be in your life.
You might be hopelessly waiting for them you come back.
Or they might have left your life and your happy now.

Whichever it is this one person is special. 

Why? You ask. 

Because without them you wouldn't be who you are today.

Maybe you wouldn't have met listened to that song.
Maybe you wouldn't have gone to that bar. 
Maybe you wouldn't have the confidence to talk to that person. 
Maybe you wouldn't have made that friend. 

All these maybe's might have led you somewhere else. However you look at it they changed you. They were apart of your life. 

Now I have somethings to say. 

If your married to your one person. Congratulations I hope your happy. 

If your one person is now an ex. I'm sorry for your loss. Have you met someone new? Do they make you happy like they did? Are you happy again now? Did they leave you broken? Or maybe you left you broken? Are they forgiven? Or are you forgiven? 

If your one person is now your best friend. That's amazing. I'm sure your love for them made your friendship that much more important. Don't let anyone or thing come between you. Things happened the way they did for a reason.

If your one person is now dead. I'm sorry for your loss. Maybe you didn't greve like you were supposed to. Your allowed to greve you know? That tiny part of you that felt like your missing something. Its true. You are missing something. You can't ever have them back. Reconnect. It's ok to be sad. To miss them. To think of all the what if's are ok. Just remember you also need to live your life. Continue to be happy and free. Don't get hung up on the what if's just because your allowed to. 

If you and your one person went you went in different directions, are you happy now? Are they happy now? If yes good. If no why? 

If your still waiting for your one person to come back. Stop waiting. I know how it feels to miss them. To think every time your phone rings it's them. But they aren't coming back. Stop hurting yourself by waiting. Let yourself be happy and let them go. If they wanted to come back they would. You don't need to wait if someone wants you to. 

One last question. What's your story?