You.

I don't know you. How can I? 
Your just a random reader that stumbled upon my writing. 

But there are 3 things I do know about you. 

1. You're beautiful. Your beauty shines whether its from within, outside or both. Your beauty is obvious to the people around you but maybe it's not so obvious to you. But I can tell you, you ARE beautiful.

2. You think a lot. Sometimes it's about yourself or sometimes it's about others. Maybe you don't know what your thinking about. Let me guess your thoughts can make you laugh, cry, smile, or maybe nothing. Maybe your thoughts are just that, thoughts. But I can tell you, you DO think.

3. You're different. You might be thinking how do I know that or what do I mean. But your different. What do I mean by that? I mean that you and the people around you are different. There is many differences from you and others. You have different smiles. Different beauties. Different talents. Different everything. You ARE different. And that makes you SPECIAL. 

I know these things as facts. 

You can never be sure how special you are. Or what you mean to someone. Or how important you are in somebodies lives. 

Maybe you feel insignificant. 
Maybe you feel like you can't change anything. 
Maybe you feel normal.
Maybe you feel nothing at all. 

But I can tell you your special. Important. You make so many differences in so many peoples lives. 

But as I said. I don't know you. 

So...

One last question. Who are you?