May 25, 2020

Okay so while I was listening to this song it really gave me this painful feeling as what the title of the video a chain of memories there's a girl right now being haunted by memories like chains that keeps her on the ground where she was supposed to be. As you can see the girl have this saying stuck to her Mistake is the best teacher and it's okay to make it, Yeah right but you can't forget and erase them. What if it holds you back and you can never break it so what then huh?sorry I was ranting here but as you can see let's just not name the girl here so yeah the girls life is a series of mistakes every single damn thing. Like even if she just breathes people will see her existence as a mistake she always fails and falls.

So you see she wanted to just end everything but she's a failure at that too like her life's a fucking joke to everyone not just that but her very being is they can't take her seriously and they see her as a goddamn failure. She's afraid of death but wanted an easy way out of everything all she does is be a burden and she predicted that maybe soon she will be like those trash like people that you see on cities if only she died back then or she never existed then there probably won't be a need for suffering. she also see this kind of idea that everyone is trapped in their own world it's like an invisible box like some kind of cage that's what she imagines. Sometimes she questions why is it she existed in a place where there's no chance of living.

I'll add this Chains of Mistakes and Memories. Nobody understands this girl, not even once and will never be.