January 13, 2020

It's been a while since I wrote in this shit. Nothing's changed I feel so lost and I think I'm never going to get back on track. *smirk* I already did what I want but I'm never satisfied, I have a fucking issue with people who are lucky enough that when you see them succeed you want to drag them down with you. I am not going to mention who is it anymore but you know what's unfair they show too much joy at your fucking miserable face like some devil who is laughing at you above and you're under her. I will give a few examples but I'm not going to name anyone so here it goes. There's friend A and B, A and B recieved their grades but A got a failed grade and then B started to get nervous and after recieving her's next she jumped in joy and yeah they force you to be happy with them what a hypocrite they were just consoling you a while ago.....Again There's Friend A and B right now it's on reverse Friend A got passed while B is a mess and look what happened she (A) said " Hey congratulate me " Yeah right like B is some fucking idiot how can she do that look into her situation and see if you care we a sore winner here guys you give them a little and they want more a fucking hypocrite I hope she burn in hell like I am so mad at her she's self conceited her head's so bloated I think when it pop I don't know anyhow that's a typical Capricorn to you they play foul. And I'm a Sag. I eny those who higher than me we are never satisfied. I hate life right now I have a rotten luck this past few years I don't know when but I just hate it now. And I don't know what to do anymore because all of what I expected and planned for got ruined like I was jinxed. And I still hate people now and I will forever be hateful of the things to come I can't move forward and the past is still there.