April 12, 2019

Frustrated, Stressed, Angry, and Depressed this are the feelings that I almost am currently experiencing you see (Sin o nga matino nga taho gapangayo bulig tapos di pag buligan hambalan dah kaw Anga. FUCK YOU eh kon) and (ginhambal ni Shaira nga di ko kaya mag summer job at the same time ma summer class oh diba ang busy ng life ko) that is how frustrating my life is I haven't even finished with the half of it you see my school right no is fucking Unibersidad de San Agustine and this fucking HELL is making thing worse for me and I am about to flip out right now there is so much things to do and the schools system is dragging it down with her. SOME FUCKING SCHOOL it is.

After we go to school for some aweful lot of things to do we went to Inspiro and it is an aweful experience for me but still I got the info I want out this so all in all, all goes well that ends well. Who am I kidding I made myself a laughing stock out there just because of my persistence to come to that horrid place those people there are a bunch of hypocrites even I. Abandoning our own language I know what the nature of their work is but I am still disturbed with the language we call english. I am not a fan of it especially when you have to interact verbally. So what happened there is a total chaos I panicked so I will call myself a failure and never try to go on a group session after that. Besides I was expecting it to be an individual interview and right from the start I really have no intention of getting myself into that line of job since the reason why I was there is just to accompany my friend and made myself the butts of their joke. I like how they compose their words back there especially those sluts also right from the start I already have that vibe that they don't want me there and also I could almost taste the pressure and added to that all those stares I might as well quit in the first try so as what happened, yeah I'm a fucking failure...........

Let me show how I was supposed to do it before I got nervous and went berserk with my words,

So I further ado intorduce myself, I'm Louise Marie Anuevo Nietes. I am 19 years of age. I currently live in Delgado St., Brgy. Villa Anita that's where my boarding house is right now and it is near from our school which is the University of Saint Augustine or rather San Agustine as what they are calling it and as for my working experience I work under my mother which is Mylene Y. Anuevo Nietes. I've worked there for almost 15 years since I started at 5 we own a small business together with my grandmother and for my father he worked abroad as he was  a seaman technically he is a Graduate of Marine Engineering and yes as I have said he worked international in his youth days but now because of old age he worked locally so basically that's the gist of where we get our daily expenses from also as for my hobbies and interests I'll sart with my hobbies as what I liked since I was a child it's probably Art, Anime everything about anime and for the latest it's surfing the internet especially on Youtube I surf for musics and random stuff thay I could gain knowledge with, Added to that I like to chat with different people but I don't talk to them via video chatting instead I am more of the introverted side I'm good at talking to them throught chatting and as for my interest, I'm interested in chess, playing  games online, I also interested in playing instruments and the last but not the least I am interested in pursuing new things I take them as a challenge and some failure I love to fail as it hones me more than anything...........so that's the end of my intro.........

I have different lines here on my mind I also did them on friday (because it's Sunday right now) the time after I went home I constructed every single words that I could come up with. And yeah I will add this to a list of bad stuff that happenes to me big time I won't forget this even if others will call it silly. And this is also the reason why I didn't do well back there I acted as if I own the place and Aleandra said that I am so chill about this but on the inside I am tensing up she just can't tell because she is nervous herself but unfortunately one of the factors why I failed is first the tension in the air that you could almost taste and all those knowing looks, then my friend slash classmate keeps on talking to me as if she is coaching me so it added to that feeling and made me cry, yes I literally cried in a group interview I didn't mind how I behaved I just want to get out of there because right from the start i had the feeling that I don't belong in there it's boring the stuff they do all those paper works you know what I don't even care what the interviewer said to those people who failed it just ringed to me as an insult so I am not going to apply to anything that involves you and some strangers, I only want it as a one on one session with the inerviewer. That's it........