May 9, 2019

Gaga kag diputa nga yawa si Christine Gimeno. I REALLY HATE THAT SURNAME. It reminds of that fucking son of a bitch kung sabagay pare pareho lang naman silang lahat eh salot sa buhay ko they bring me trouble everytime we are together I really hate that fucking surname and despise the Gimeno family especially that guy. Those jerks that girl is seriously troublesome she is a pain in the neck she thinks highly of herself and she is too arrogant I don't like the tone of her voice it's like when she is with me she is just like Janicelle. I have a question Is it likely that in this city the people here are demons well not just in this particular place the whole people are jerks. I hate jerks and I hate those people with issues and nasty attitude. For me they are the scum of this earth I wish for Christine Gimeno to burn in hell. I wish her life would be miserable than mine. That fucking idiot (kala mo kung sinong magaling) she is the reason why I broke that goddamn glass tubing their all jerks I HATE THEM the most. Do you see my point here hmmm I thought of a song and that is what I will going to call people nowadays "UNFORGIVEN". I include myself to that and every single person in this planet even my friends and family if I could just kill them all. Everyone would be dead by now , but I can't do that, can I? So as the result I wishfully think that this world is appropriate to rot in hell together with a bunch of demons for them to see how horrid this world we talk about. I FUCKING HATE THIS PLANET. We are really suited to be condemned in hell. You know what I am thinking right now How we should just give up on this world because it is beyond saving (lalong lalo na yung nakakairitang kaklase ko ngayon DIPUTA tana si Cristine Gimeno, kabay pa gakaradasma to ning GAGA ngan Tang inang taong yan) I HATE HER GUTS she is also like Janicelle Nobleza and that fucking bitch Tricia Mallorca a bunch of morons I hate their guts the most. I wish that I didn't team up with them.  I'd really love to see them fail someday. I'd love to kill them in a second those bitches. If I make a list of those people I hate and kill them one by one I would be satisfied thank you. Please someone kill them start with that bitch Christine Gimeno.