March 22, 2019

I am going to start the story with a dream a while ago which consists of me sleeping in the van a while ago and the I dreamed that we are almost there on the terminal but when I woke up we are still on the van and we haven't even been there half way so maybe (namalikmata lang ako na malapit na kami) and when I woke up again malapit na kami and that's it.............again I didn't attend my GE subjects and my minor subjects and will cause me to fail, I'm sure of it...........

Aside from that what happened is I attended our physics laboratory because we have a final exam I am certain that I will have 3 failed major courses and almost all of the major courses I don't think I can proceed to secondary level and there is an internal fight between me shifting to another program or me still studying my program (Chemical  Engineering Course) right now so what do you thing guys am cut out to be an Engineer or not because the result are on 1st Sem I barely passed my General Chemistry  Course (average: 2.9 - 74) and Differential Calculus Course (average 3.0 - 75)(1st Sem palang ni). And the 2nd Sem is about to find out on the end of our finals and gooby vacation HELLO SUMMER CLASS (which I call the 3rd Semester)

Hahahahahahahahaha😅😅😅😥😥😥
                           AWKWARD

I know that my mom is ashamed of me and eventually they will be tired of making me go to school then I will just help my mother forever. I am so useless..........😔😔😔😢😢😢..........