𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 X

"Mate?"

"Yes, the one I am destined for, a Soulmate." He confessed looking deep into her eyes lovingly.

"You mean you like me?"

"No, more like I love you and can't live without you."

"W-what?! We barely know each other!"

"I told you before, didn't I? I had known you long before we met." He admitted getting up.

"This is so puzzling- where are you going?" She got up ready to follow him.

"I am going to bring you water, I will be quick..." He left off to the kitchen.

While he was away YN kept on thinking.

I don't know if I should believe him or not. He never really hurt me before... If only I never heard his voic- RIGHT! THE VOICE!!

She was about to call Jungkook out to ask him when he reappeared.

She immediatly blurted it out, "How did you do that thing? The voice I mean..."

"Right! That is a werewolf way of communication, we can mind-link our thoughts to the person we want and share a relationship with. Well at first I did not know if I could do that with you so I needed to try it out first, that was when we were dining last time, it actually worked!
Based on that and your smell, I concluded that you are my mate. Here your water..." He gave me the water bottle and smiled sweetly.

"That is not enough proof to assume I am... a monster."

"A monster!? Do you think being a werewolf is bad? We may be a little different from humans but we still are the same...
I lived enough in both worlds, the normal's and the werewolf's and I can proudly assure you that ours is way better than yours that is if you still do believe you are one of them... do you?" He asked anxious of her answer.

Please believe me YN.

"..." she kept silent for a while, "I-I think I better show you your room for now." She got up.

Sighing, he followed her not adding another word.

      ● IN THE ROOM ●

"This is Tae's room, you can sleep in here."

He looked at her puzzled, "What about you? Are you not sleeping here?"

"Of course not, I have my own room it-", He burried her in his arms all of a sudden.

"Ya-" she tried to speak but with widened eyes her mouth was shut because of his huge hand on it.

"Shhh... keep quiet someone else is in here!" He Whispered.

"Maybe it is Tae!" She whisper yelled back.

"No, he would have linked me before barging into a place where another alpha is on gards trying to protect his mate. This is a stranger, I can smell it."

"What do we do now? Do you think it is a vampire?!" She asked now securing her arms around him feeling scared.

"This is definitely a wolf's smell... a well ranked wolf... Wait here I w-"

"Impossible!" She pulled him closer refusing to let him go.

She suddenly felt his body muscle tense up, he grabbed her using more force.

*They are getting closer, stay still and if I ask you to run, do it without thinking twice, understood?* he mind-linked her.

She wanted to lift her head up to answer as she doesn't know yet how to use that special capacity of his but he held her head still not allowing a single move.