𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 VI

Y/N became my obsession and someone primary and necessary in my life.

My focus was on her and her only.

There's no escape, we are ment to be together after all...

I hired someone professional to bring me all the informations I needed to know more about her.

The private detective gave me all I needed and more...

While looking into those informations, my attachment to her grew bigger, She is already cute in my eyes and every little detail about her written on these papers made her cuter.

"Does she have someone in her life? A boyfriend I mean." I didn't know how that came out of my mouth nor how I would react if he confirms it.

"No sir..." I stopped listening to him after that.

Thank god she isn't in love with anyone or else getting her would be harder but... How come that gorgeous human being has no lover??

Are these dumb men blind?

I smirk to myself since I rather her staying away from those parasites anyway.

"... And that's all there is, anything else you want me to know sir?" He asked after finishing the explanations I didn't hear in the first place.

"No, thank you."

He excused himself to leave while I kept reading and re-reading the papers until I had memorized every necessary and unnecessary detail about her-- not that there's anything unimportant though.

Eventually and with days passing by, I and her shadow became one.

Wherever she goes I go, whatever she does I do... Every time she steps out of her house I was there watching and keeping an eye on her for a far.

Saying it out loud makes me look like a stalker in the eye of some normal human but, being what I am I know that I can't help it, it's in my nature and I like it.

                        ● ONE MONTH LATER ●

Ever since I found out about her my insomnia got worse-- I couldn't sleep whithout her by my side anymore.

I am always on my nerves and tensed up.

It was around 6 am when my worry worsened.

What if something happens to her and I am not there to protect her?
I

feel really uneasy today... maybe I should go check on her?

I got up, jumped inside my car and headed out to her house.

Arriving I didn't wait long when I saw her running to the train station as her car broke down a day ago.

As usual, this fluff of cuteness was late.

I got out of the vehicle and followed her steps, careful enough to not make her notice me.

She was in a hurry, her hair messed up, her blouse not tucked in her skirt properly and the skirt was a little too high to my liking.