𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 VII

"It's settled then, tomorrow you're coming to the meeting as well" he decided on his own.

"What? Didn't you hear what I was-" I couldn't finish since he just ignored me and walked away.

I sigh knowing I had no other choice but to go at this point.

The next morning, I had a hard time waking up since my wolf decided to keep me up all night long.

He kept on howling and scratching the insides of my head I wished to let him out already.

Preparing myself while keeping in mind that I was terribly late, I went downstairs.

The housekeeper who is a really nice old lady informed me that Hoseok had left earlier and that he had asked me to join him as soon as possible.

Which I complied to immediately.

Arriving inside our hotel, my wolf with no warning started ramming again but this time he was content.

*Mate* He howled.

"What?" I asked loudly making people turn to look at me strangely.

He didn't repeat himself, he just kept walking from side to side as if waiting for something or someone.

I made up my mind to ignore whatever he said for the time being.

I run and opened the door of the room that held the meeting.

"HYUNG! am I- oh...hello." I found the guests already there.

*Mate!* my wolf remarked again and he almost broke out.

I, myself immediately recognised that alluring smell of hers this time.

I looked at the two guests and here she is, my gorgeous mate, if I may call her that...

She is looking at me with those stunning hazel eyes of hers.

She seems surprised as much as I am but cuter.

I approached them slowly, my wolf thrilled by her presence.

My brother introduced them to me as if it was the first time I am meeting them.

The introductions were done, we finally headed to sit when Hoseak turned towards me showing a devil smug on his shining face.

So this is the plan he was talking about the other night.

We started chatting about work, how to develop and all that comes with it.

I didn't really focus on the unexcited conversation.

I had my eyes, heart and mind busy with her.

She got timid noticing my gaze cute.

Later, after signing and becoming officiel partners we headed to have dinner.

It was all pleasant until Hoseok started talking about our family history and then she asked...

I became anxious, I knew the answer this question would lead to...

I was afraid-- what whould she think of me knowing my past?

Her brother seemed to understand the sensibility of this subject thus he apologised.

Y/N quickly doing the same thing but, Hoseok insisted to tell her and he did.

Beside the fact that we were werewolves and why our family died, he told her everything.

While hearing that story again I remembered the first time I discovered about it.

The way I felt back then and how I still do.