𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 XXIII

"Alpha the target is heading toward us faster than expected, if our calculations are correct he would be here around noon." One of the deltas informed.

"So we got less than 3 hours to prepare!" Jimin exclaimed, a little agitated.

"You have got an hour, I want all of you ready. Is Taehyung here yet?"

"Yes alpha, he and leader are with the vampires in the meeting room."

"Alright, Jimin you and Namjoon manage things here." He ordered and went to his office.

● In The Office ●

"What did you just say?" Hoseok, the most put one among them growled.

"I do not want you puppies interfering and ruining everything we have planned. Just stay back and watch like the good dogs you are." Lisa, the impulsive vampire spit coldly.

"I WILL TEACH YOU HOW T-" Hoseok was about to jump on her throat if not for  who wisely stopped them both.

"The enemy is not in this room you both so do not act like children if you do not want to be treated as such

"The enemy is not in this room you both so do not act like children if you do not want to be treated as such." He stood beside the window and watched people rushing here and there, "Father will be here soon, let's make a big feast in his honour."

"Just what I had in mind.", All eyes turned towards the new dominant voice in the room, Jungkook.

He had this certain aura around him making the strongest of them take two steps back.

He slowly turned his head towards the vampire who was mocking them a minute earlier. In the speed of light he was infront of her. Eyes glowing red. Lisa gulped trying to avoid his gaze.

Jaewook found the situation entertaining and quite interesting as well. He got to witness the anger of a powerful alpha. He studied his every expression and movement.

How strong is this werewolf to be able to make one of our robust vampires flustered and terrified? Crossing his arms he only kept watching.

"Wanna repeat that for me vampire?" He coldly threatened.

"..." reply? Forget it, the girl was scared to even blink. The atmospher became freezing cold. Everyone was dead silent.

"Your mate..." Jungkook's ears perked at the mention of this yet he kept his posture, still throwing daggers to the blood sucker in front of him.

"Is your mate ready?"

A deep growl surged from the alpha's throat, "None of you're damn business."