𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 II

"Damn!... f-inally!"

I got inside the elevator, clicking on my boss office's floor number. His Secretary seemed terrified seeing the way she was whispering lowly while informing me that he is waiting for me. Even when he was not around us he still managed to horrify the poor soul.

she did also mention that he was in a bad mood today... great.

It's beeing stressful these days... our work I mean, for all of us but as the biggest responsibility is on him, I understand why he's always furious and on edge.

I just wish he forgets about the papers I had to deliver yesterday.

I wish... welp.

I shrugged and got ready to face my boss, aka. kim Taehyung/ my brother.

Even though he's so bossy at work but he still loves his little cute sister as in me.

I smirk knowing the advantage I have and got out of the elevator.

After the death of our parents, that's still blurry and unclear for me, Tae became my everything, a father, a mother, a brother and a friend.

Sure we have other relatives even though they are little in number but, Tae still is my favourite.

He adores me... at home, I always get pampered and loved, he treats me like a baby, he never refuses my requests especially if confronted with my puppy eyes, he is so weak for those and I always tease him because of his soft side but deeply I appreciate it so much.

He made me not need anyone else... yeah, my big brother.

I smile at the fluffy memories and opened his office door.

I felt my smile drop together with my mood when I glanced the two grumpy faces glaring at me.

We weren't the only ones to lose those we love at the supposed "plane crash", that's how my grandmother explained it.

Many others did as well lose their beloved among them, our cousin Suga who's father was on the same trip.

They all seemed to believe this airplane crash story, not me though... Something seemed fishy.

Grandma, took care of us three together with Suga's mother to whom I am really greatful. When grandma died, Suga was old enough to take over the family business, my brother joined him a while later and after some time both of us moved out to our old house.

"Hey guys! I am so happy to see you Suga oppa, it's been a while!" I tried to smoothen the unable to be smoothed however mood.

"YN..." was all I grasped before hearing a whole freacking lecture from my dear brother about how irresponsible and childish I am and how I should change as I became a working woman already.

"Okay that's enough Taehyung I think our baby sister/employee understands now, right?" Suga asks me raising his eyebrows.

"But hyung you know how much of a kid she is! She needs to act more of her age!" Tae whined like a kid making me roll my eyes at him... I wonder who needs to act more of their age grandpa ...hmph!

"Hmm well kids need a treat after so much scolding don't you think." Suga held a box of my favourite sweets infront of my nose.

"And you Tae... Seriously, relax everything is under control." He looked at Tae while I chuckled eating my sweet food.

"Yum!! This taste so good oppa thanks." I squealed thanking him then digged in.

"You're welcome sweetie... so why were you late? And what about the papers we need?" I sighed...shit, here we go again.