I Can't Seem to get a Break

Gosh. Why can't the children just leave the house?! They haven't left once. Well, Madelaine has taken me out for long, tiring walks. It was better than staying inside, with irritated siblings. Tibearius keeps harrasing us, and than blames dumb things on me. I can't help but feel good when I hear Reginald and Madelaine yelling about how horrible he is. 

Ocean is a bit better than Ty. She is quieter and nicer. I have no complaints. If anything, she keeps me safe from that DARN Tibearius. Dogs dogs, dogs. 

Humans. They have plenty of faulties on this one. Like, why can't they give me a break?! The only ones I like right now are Maddie and Lilliam.

Lucas is always throwing me around. Every time I see that kid I get dizzy. He picks me up and throws me onto his shoulder like I'm some stuffed toy! And don't get me started on the annoying noises he won't shut up with....

Jacob is still the same: Perched in front of the mini wall making clicks and stuff. No bad reviews.

Reginald still for some reason hates me. Everyone says it's because I do my buisness in the house, but I don't see any problem with that.  He doesn't do anything to me though.

Lilliam is just there I guess: I get pets from her, and food. 

Maddie is nice. She doesn't pick me up, but is a bit loud sometimes. She gives me water on most occasions and is always my first cuddle choice.