Both girls seem to have a taste for wizards that Harry cannot satisfy. Miss. Granger has been frolicking around with Bulgarian seeker Viktor Krum, who is also a Triwizard champion. Krum has already asked Miss. Granger to spend the summer with him, saying that she is like no other girl he has ever known. However, questions arise about how Miss. Granger is gaining the hearts of so many boys.

'She's really ugly,' says Pansy Parkinson, a pretty fourth-year girl. 'We think she's been brewing love potions.'

Love potions are banned at Hogwarts and Dumbledore will have to look into this matter.

As for Briar Rose Black, she is currently comleting in the Triwizard Tournament as a teammate of Harry Potter. Miss. Parkinson informed us that Harry follows after her like a stray dog, but Miss. Black does not seem to care. Surprisingly, Miss. Black is often seen in the company of another Triwizard champion, Cedric Diggory. Rumor has it that Mr. Potter and Mr. Diggory have dueled over Miss. Black, leading to a student having to go to the hospital with tenticles growing out of their head and boils over their body.

Even more scandalous is that Miss. Black went to the Yule Ball with a boy named George Weasley. Miss. Parkinson informed us that Miss. Black and Mr. Weasley made a fool of themselves while dancing and Miss. Black paid no attention to Mr. Potter or Mr. Diggory, but she did share a dance with Draco Malfoy, son of Lucius Malfoy. Miss. Black will be living with the Malfoy family after problems with her godfather, a known werewolf, were brought to light.

'She kinda scares all of us. She has boys hanging off of her but she doesn't care. Once I heard her threaten Ron Weasley with a knife. I think her friends are just too scared of her to stop hanging out with her.'  Miss. Parkinson shared.

This is Rita Skeeter, providing you with the most important news. Let's just hope that Mr. Potter will be able to deal with all these girls and that Miss. Black will stop terrorizing the students of Hogwarts.

"I told you," Ron hissed at Hermione. "I told you not to annoy Rita Skeeter and now look at what she's done! And she went after Rose! She made you two look like...like..scarlet women!"

"Scarlet women?" Rose and Hermione asked at the same time. Ron seemed to not have noticed their giggles upon reading the article.

"It's what my mum calls them," Ron defended himself, his cheeks red.

"If that's the best Rita can do then she's losing her touch," Hermione said.

"What a load of rubbish," Rose agreed. The Slytherins were all watching the quartet. Rose sent them a sarcastic smile and made a mental note to talk to Draco. He was staring straight ahead with a locked jaw.

"There's something funny, though," Hermione mentioned ten minutes later. "How did Rita know that Viktor asked me to spend the summer with him?"

"He did? Oh, how romantic!" Rose sighed, happy for her friend. Ron, however, dropped his knife with a loud clank.

"He did?" Ron asked, his voice high.

"Well...yes. He asked me right after he pulled me out of the lake. After Madam Pomfrey had dealt with us-" Hermione started to explain.