"And just because I didn't say those three fucking words, you always undermine my feelings for you! This is insane Erica! You don't..."
I shut him up by kissing his lips squarely as he stood on the floor, while I was on the bed on my knees.

He resisted first, but sighing, he gave up.

When I felt his body relax, I realized his anger was gone. And that was when I backed, but only a little.

But as soon as I backed away, he glared at me again.

"Eric!", I said as gently as possible, "I am not afraid that you don't love me...I even assumed you do, by what all you do for me...".

"But?", I heard him say..

I gazed in his eyes, sticking my forehead with his, "I am afraid you will leave me..."

As soon as he registered the words, his eyes softened. He sighed and sat on the bed pulling me on his lap, "I will never leave you! NEVER!! NEVER!! You want me to say this word to you infinite times, I will...But know it, i will be mindless if I ever do so... a fucking fool!"

I could finally smile as the weight was lifted off my chest, "I love you so damn much Eric!"

He didn't say it back, just smiled, but I have never felt so content in my life.

The next second, we were back to our initial position, "So what we were talking about....ah..??", he pretended to think, "...oh yes! My Boner!"

I turned red again.
Can he please stop talking dirty to me?

"Oh god! I fucking love this blush!", And he nuzzled his nose on my cheeks..

"You are cussing alot Eric!", That was all I had to say to him.

"Okay mother! I won't cuss now! Because I fucking adore you so much, I'll do any fucking thing!", I smack him only for his lips to capture mine.

I realized it's time, when he didn't stop himself to only a kiss and shifted downward to my neck.

"Stop me when you want to!", I heard him mutter between the kisses but I knew he didn't mean a single bit of it. He put in his full fervour in devouring me, and for the first time in my life I felt some strange urge to have him sexually. I wasn't in my right mind yesterday, and so I don't know what I felt. But today I can differentiate it. And it is Lust.

The realisation was hard to digest but I knew only he is capable of taking me to certain unvisited realms, which no man could ever do. Yes! I have seen handsome men, and there were times when I felt some infatuation. Something like a crush!?

But when it comes to him it is billion times more stronger and permanent than a mere crush! Eric Ashton has got me on my knees for him.

"I love you Eric!", I uttered again overwhelmed with the feelings he was giving me.

He came up and looked into my eyes strangely, and then before I could realize, I was kissed with a passion ten folds stronger.

Our clothes were gone in no time, leaving us both barely covered from each other. And all was his doing. Yet, I felt no shame. He has seen my body many times, and every time he would see it with so much adoration, that I have started believing I am really beautiful!

His hands trailed down my stomach to my thighs, eyes following the motion of his hand. He was appreciating my body.

"You are so beautiful!"

And all that beauty is only for you...

His hands came up and held my face, "If we are some characters of a film, or a book, then we definitely have the shittiest writer! If I was the writer, I would have ravished you in the very first chapter!"