Chapter 26

Zayn and Niall held hands on the way into the mall. The car ride had been lovely, filled with cute glances and stolen kisses at red lights. They were getting some looks but they didn't care and why should they?

"Where do you wanna go first, hun?" Zayn smiles at Niall.

"Hot Topic?" Niall recommends.

"Sure" Zayn says, puckering his lips which Niall gladly pressed his to.

They hear a gagging sound which made them break apart, seeing a group of guys their age walk by them.

Niall pulls away quickly and turns to the group of assholes, his jaw clenching. He still isn't used to all the negative attention. He was okay with the looks they got from others but when someone made noises or mocked them, it was a different story.

Zayn saw this and cups Niall's cheeks making his boyfriend look into his eyes. When Niall's eyes locked with Zayn's honey ones, he immediately relaxes.

"Hey ignore them okay?" He says sternly.

Niall nods then smiles kissing Zayn's cheek. They walk all around, pointing out cool clothes and goofy people.

They pull up to Victoria's Secret and Niall turns to Zayn smiling.

"What?" Zayn's brows furrow.

"Do me a favor, babe?" Niall bit his lip which made Zayn melt.

"What?" Zayn asked, looking up from his lips.

Niall only smirks and grabs Zayn's hand dragging him into the store.

"Niall, what the hell?! This isn't Hot Topic."

"Oh, I know" Niall says. He picks up an article of light blue lingerie with black trim off the hanger and passes it to Zayn. "Try this on for me?"

Zayn's eyes widen, "What? N-no!" Zayn pushes the promiscuous clothing back to Niall.

Niall sighs, "Come on it'll be fun. I'll even go in the dressing room with you."

"It won't fit" Zayn pouts.

Niall rolls his eyes, "We'll never know if you don't try it on, now come on" Niall grabs his hand once again, this time dragging him to the dressing room.

Zayn's cheek coat pink at the numerous stares he's getting from women. "Ugh, this is embarassing" he whines.

"Oh shut it" Niall pushes Zayn into the dressing room and he enters, closing the curtains. He turns to see Zayn standing there biting his lip. "What are you doing? Strip."

Zayn rolls his eyes and begins to unbuckle his belt. "When the fuck did you get so damn bossy?"

Niall rolls his eyes this time, "Whatever. I'm sorry I wanna know how my boyfriend looks in lingerie."

Zayn puts his finger to his lips, "Shut up. Do you want the whole store to know?"

Niall takes a seat on the bench and watches Zayn. He's now taking off his boxers and Niall's eyes widen. Damn, Zayn's gotta banging body. He always knew Zayn was attractive but ever since they had sex, his mind is all clouded with dirty, lustful thoughts. And now thinking about doing it in the dressing room and having Zayn scream and moan his name so the whole mall hears doesn't sound bad right now. Niall's so caught up in his perverted thoughts he doesn't hear Zayn calling his name. 

"Niall!" Zayn whisper-yells.

Niall snaps his head up and his jaw drops. God damn. Zayn's standing there with his hand on his hip. His glowing skin matching perfectly with the black and blue lingerie. "Okay, you got what you wanted now can I take this off?"