Chapter 9

"I honestly think Kim Kardashian is a man."

"What?" Harry laughs on the other end of the phone.

"I feel that Kim Kardashian is a man" Zayn repeats.

Harry chuckles, "Nah, I'm pretty sure she's a chick. You might be thinking of her sister, Khloe. But Kim does have an ugly crying face though. But seriously, have you seen her arse and boobs? I'd do her in a heartbeat."

"Of course you would" Zayn laughs. "Ahhh, Harry Styles you're always the charmer."

"Oh, please you love it" Harry replies in a low seductive voice.

"Sorry, mate. That voice doesn't work on me. You can't seduce everyone."

"Sure I can" Harry says, dropping his voice seductively again.

Zayn laughs, "Shut up you idiot. So what time will we meet at the carnival?"

"Um, I don't know, six?" Harry says.

"Perfect. Hey, do you know what Liam and Louis are doing? They both said they were meeting up with an old friend , which is a fat lie."

"I don't know, mate. I think they're both hanging out together if you ask me."

Zayn rolls his eyes, "Thank you, Captain Obvious. Look, I don't know. They've just been acting so weird. I'm pretty sure Louis really likes..."

"Zayn? Zayn, are you okay?" Harry says.

No. No Zayn is not okay. Because he just saw Niall open his bedroom door to a blonde girl. He's pretty sure its Niall's fucking girlfriend. Shit. He totally forgot. Niall's girlfriend is in town for the weekend.

"Zayn, did you die?" Harry asked.

"W-what?" Zayn says, studying Niall's girlfriend intently.

Harry chuckles, "What's wrong? You like spaced out."

"Nothing, I gotta go" Zayn says.

"What? Zayn, why are you-"

Zayn hangs up and tosses his phone on his bed. He walks over to the window gobsmacked. He sees Niall and Alicia hugging. They both sway back and forth and Niall rubs her back soothingly. Every second he watches, his heart cracks some more.

Niall leaves the room for a second and Alicia sits on his bed. She pulls out her phone and answers it. She begins talking to someone and giggling and twirling her hair. Suddenly, Alicia hangs up quickly and Niall enters the room with 2 glasses of water. He passes Alicia one and sits next to her. They begin talking.

Niall's hand makes its way to Alicia's thigh and he leans over and kisses her neck. Alicia closes her eyes and tilts her neck to the side to give him more access. Niall begins planting kisses from her neck and up to her jaw. Zayn sees Niall's eyes cloud up with lust and he shifts his hand up Alicia's shirt.

Zayn gulps. No, no, no. This isn't happening. Alicia turns to Niall, grabs his face and smashes her lips to his. They begin making out and Niall massages and kneads her boob. When they pull away, Alicia rips off her shirt and Niall does the same. They fall onto the bed and continue to kiss.

Zayn clenched his fist at the sight. His blood runs cold and his breathing becomes shallow. Niall slides off Alicia's skirt while planting kisses to her inner thighs, causing her to writhe. When Niall throws her skirt to the floor, Alicia smirks and reaches down to undo his belt. Zayn's vision blurs up with tears. He tried blinking them away but tears escape nonetheless. Alicia pops the buttons on his jeans and attaches her lips to his. Niall grabs her from under her thighs and pulls her onto his lap, still kissing. Now Zayn is faced with Alicia's back. They begin to grind against each other as Niall's hands reaches around and undoes his girlfriend's bra.

That's when Zayn's had enough. He spins around and tries to breath but its so hard. He's so fucking angry. Angry at the blonde bitch and angry at Niall. He almost watched them having sex. Zayn screams and punches his wall, driving his fist through it. He lets out a deep breath and jumps on his bed. There he sits and cries for what feels like forever.

—-

Louis arrived at Liam's house. He was sweating profusely and he felt like he was gonna die. He was so damn nervous. No, this isn't a date or anything. He just called up Liam to see if he wanted to hang and Liam hesitantly agreed. Things have been so awkward between them. But now even more awkward since they fucked. Yes, they fucked. It was after the truth or dare game when they did it. Zayn and Harry were out like a light in the living room. Liam went upstairs to his room and a little while later Louis went up to. He sat down on Liam's bed and said hi. Next thing they knew, they were making out and then Louis had his dick in Liam's arse.

Louis knocks on the door with Liam opening it, looking as cute as ever. "Hi" Louis mumbles.

"Hey" Liam says, biting his lip.

Louis wants to wreck Liam's lips with his right then and there. He hates seeing Liam with those innocent puppy eyes and biting his lip. It drived him nuts. "C-can I come in?" he stutters.

Liam sighs and steps aside. Louis walks in and stands in the foyer, playing with his car keys. "Ready to go?" Liam asked.

"Yeah."

Liam nods and grabs his jacket off the hook. They both walk out Louis' car in conplete silence. God, this is so weird. Louid sticks his keys in the ignition and starts it. He glances at Liam who's staring off into space.

"Li?"

Liam turns to him, "What?"

"I-uh...where do you wanna go?" Louis asked.

Liam shrugs and looks away. "I don't care."

Louis frowns, "Liam, please."

"Please what?" Liam snaps.

"Stop acting like this. I know this is weird. Its not any better for me. But I...I'm glad it happened. We-"

"No! Don't fucking say that! Don't be glad! It was a damn mistake that never should have happened!" Liam says.

Louis' heart clenches, "W-what? How can you say that?!"

"Louis, I'm not gay! What we did was wrong and its never gonna happen again. Please, I just want things to be normal again. I just wanna be friends."

"I don't wanna be friends, Li! God dammit, I have feelings for you! And by the looks of it you have feelings for me too. You can't ignore this Liam. It happened."

"I know and it shouldn't have!" Liam yells.

"But it did though! You liked it! By the way you were moaning and screaming my name and-"

"I'M NOT GAY!" Liam screams.

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU?!" 

Liam huffs and clenches his eyes shut. "I'm not gay okay? What happened was a mistake and I don't-"

Liam was cut off by Louis' lips. Liam didn't move his lips against his though. Louis gripped Liam's hair and pulled away. "I know you have feelings for me. Its okay because I feel the same. Li, its okay to be gay. I've had feelings for you for awhile and I can't take it anymore to hold them in. Especially not after us kissing and especially not after having sex. I don't regret what happened, Liam. Please don't push me away. Be with me."

Tears stream down Liam's face. "I can't" he sobs.

"Why not?" Louis says, his voice cracking from holding back his own tears.

"M-my parents...I can't, Louis. I just can't."

Louis wipes Liam's tears with his thumb. "Babe, I know you can. I believe in you. Let's not have this stop from us being with each other."

Liam pushed Louis' hand off, "No, Louis I can't. I'm n-not gay. This isn't right. This is too weird. My parents would never agree. I'm sorry but I can't do this" Liam gets out the car.

"Liam, wait!" Louis yells.

But Liam runs back inside and slams the door.

"Shit!" Louis curses. "I can't lose you."

Well tonight is just a night of broken hearts.