Chapter 17

"How many people do you think are in the world?" Harry asked with a mouthful of spaghetti.

"Over 7 billion" Niall says quickly.

"So smart, I love it" Zayn smiles at him then leans over and kisses him, ignoring the fact that they both have food in their mouth.

Harry rolls his eyes and takes a sip of his milk. But he soon spits it out all over Niall, which he loves, but quickly looks back at what made him spit his milk.

"Harry, what the fuck?! I-"

"Hey, guys" Louis greets.

Zayn turns to him and sees Liam next to him but really close. His eyes trail down. Holy fuck, they're holding hands.

"Eep!" Zayn squeaks then quickly rushes to hug them both. "Oh my god, you're together?! Yes, finally!"

Louis blushes and nods sheepishly. Liam smiles and presses his lips to the pink cheek of his boyfriend. "Awww" Zayn cooes. "You guys are so cute! Yay for Lilo!"

"Lilo?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, Lilo, its your names together. Niall and I came up with it" Zayn beams.

"Correction, he came up with it. He's delusional" Niall buts in.

Zayn rolls his eyes. "Whatever, I'm just happy for you two. What made you guys get together?"

Louis blushes. "W-we...made love."

Zayn and Niall laugh while Louis and Liam turn into tomatoes. Harry groans and picks up his tray. He storms off while the others give concerned looks. Zayn hops off the bench and runs after him.

"Harry! Harry, what's wrong?!"

Harry turns around, his curls swaying. "Nothing, go away."

Zayn flinches, "I-I-no! Tell me what's going on! You've been acting so weird."

Harry scoffs, "You're always with Niall! You never have time for me anymore! We haven't hung out and it makes me...it makes me sad" he feels like he sounds pathetic but its true.

"I'm sorry...do you wanna hang out later? Me and Niall didn't have any plans tonight" Zayn says, feeling sorry.

Harry sighs, "Fine."

"Okay, meet me at my house at five."

"Fine."

"Fine."

---

"So, Niall...tell me about what you wanna study" Niall's counselor, Mr. Williams, says.

Niall shifte his bum in the uncomfortable seat. "Music like music production and stuff."

"Hmmm, so music? Any schools you have in mind?" Mr. Williams smiles.

"Uh yeah, University of Music Tech."

"Ahhh, in Leeds. Yeah, that's a nice school. My brother attended there."

Niall nods not knowing what to say. He glances at the clock and starts to shake his leg in anticipation. Its almost lunch which means having Niall's two favorite things, Zayn and food.

"You know, Niall I talked to your mother. She told me she doesn't think you can get into UMT or any school for that matter. She says your grades are horrible and that I shouldn't even be wasting time with such a worthless student picking schools he'll never get into."

Niall balls his fists and counts to ten. He can't get mad at the bald fuck in front of him or his bitch of a mother. "Course she did" he mumbles.

"You know what I told her?" Mr. Williams asked.

Niall didn't answer which made Mr. Williams continue. "I told her to shut her damn pie hole and that you can get into whatever school you desire to."

Niall snaps his head up to his smirking counselor and smiles. "Niall, you're grades aren't the best but I believe that you can get them up. Ignore what people say because you're a great kid. I've talked to your music and math teacher and they agree. You can do this." Mr. Williams places a friendly hand on his shoulder. "I believe in you and I know you have a boyfriend who does too."

Niall smiles. He has two people who believe in him and don't believe he's a fuck up or criminal. What a great day.

---

"Popcorn or chips?!" Zayn asked while rummaging through his cabinets.

"Both!" Harry yells from upstairs.

Zayn chuckles and grabs a bag of chips then puts a bag of popcorn in the microwave. After the popcorn is done he grabs the bags and heads to his room. Zayn plops down next to Harry and lays down while putting his head on his lap. Harry smiles fondly and runs his fingers through Zayn's raven locks. Zayn doesn't really pay attention, as his eyes are glued to the TV.

Harry shoves a mouthful of popcorn in his mouth. "Ow, Harry, shit!" Zayn yells while sitting up quickly.

"What? What'd I do?" Harry asked with wide green eyes.

Zayn giggles and Harry's heart melts at the sound. "You got popcorn in my eye" Zayn hisses and places his palm over his right eye. Harry laughs and puts the bag of popcorn on the table before turning back to him. "Sit still" he commands.

Zayn stops squirming and huffs. "Move your hand" Harry says. Zayn removes hit but keeps his eyes clenched shut. Harry just sits there for a second and admires Zayn's face. He's so breathtaking. Harry loves how his long eyelashes grace over his cheeks. Harry gulps, "Zayn, can I try something?"

"Hm? What? No. You're suppose to be helping me you curly menace" Zayn groans.

"Please it'll take sec. I just need to...I need to figure out...if I'm bi" Harry says.

"What?" Zayn says totally confused.

And Harry finally gets enough courage to lean over and press his lips to Zayn's. Zayn freezes. He doesn't know what to do. His brain is still processing what's going on.

And Harry knows Zayn will pull away and he wants this to last forever because its Zayn and Zayn has soft and sweet lips. So he presses harder and puts his hand on the back of Zayn's neck, moving his lips uncontrollably against his. When he finally feels content, he pulls away. "Okay, so yeah, I am."

"Yeah, you're dead" a voice growls.

Zayn snaps his eye open and turns to see Niall standing in the doorway. Fuck.

---

Sorry its so short and it sucks. Bleh. It'll get better I promise.