Chapter 25

Sam was nice enough to drop Zayn and Niall off at Zayn's house. The plan was for Niall to pack up his things, which wasn't much, and drive back to Zayn's. If Zayn's parents let Niall stay then he would already have his stuff. And if they didn't then Niall could at least stay a night and call Sam in the morning to come get him.

Zayn was praying for Niall to live with him while Niall wanted to stay with Zayn but he felt it would be too much. But they dearly loved each other and separation would just break both boy's hearts into pieces so this seemed like the best plan.

They pulled into Zayn's driveway, both boys sweating profusely. Zayn was scared of his mum yelling at him since he came home a day later than he was suppose to and he was scared of his parents rejecting Niall. Niall was terrified of being rejected also. He couldn't bare to be away from the love of his life. They had confessed their love for one another and even made love...more than once...and twice. Okay, so maybe they did it in Sam's car as they waited for her. She was just taking too long in the bathroom and they managed to have a quickie. Sue them.

"Ready, babe?" Zayn asked as he opened the car door.

"Let's just hurry this up before I change my mind" Niall mumbles grabbing his small luggage.

"Bye, guys" Sam waves.

"Bye, Sammy. Thank you so much" Niall says.

They walk to the door, hand-in-hand. Zayn's already knocking and Niall is shaking so badly like he's seen a ghost.

"Hey hey, calm down. Its gonna be okay. No matter what, we'll have each other. I won't let anything or anyone take you from me" Zayn kisses the back of his hand.

Niall smiles, "Not even the gods above?"

"Can separate the two of us" Zayn says pecking his lips.

They pull away smiling goofily at one another until their romantic moment is ruined by a pissed off Trisha opening the door.

"ZAYN JAVADD MALIK, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN-NIALL?!"

"Uh hi, Mrs. Malik" Niall waves awkwardly.

"Get in here you two" she scowls opening the door fully for them to enter.

They take a seat on the couch waiting for the wrath that is Trisha Malik.

"I'm so happy to see you two together again but Zayn why are you here so late and how are you two together?!" Trisha begins to bombard them with questions as she takes a seat on the couch.

"Well I went to the party and I saw Niall there. We made up and now here we are" Zayn explains while being placed on Niall's lap.

"That's it? It seems like a lot more happened" Trisha says.

"Yeah..." Zayn trails off, him and Niall blushing wildly.

"Okay, well I'm happy you two are together again."

"Us too" Zayn buries his head in the crook of Niall's neck and kisses it.

Trisha smiles at them warmly. "So what's going on cause it seems there's more to this."

Zayn sighs and pulls out of Niall's neck sitting up straight. "Mum, can Niall move in with us?"

Trisha's eyes widen, "What? No. Niall's with his uncle."

Niall shakes his head, "No, Mrs. Malik I'm not. I ran away he...abused me. I've been staying with a friend. The same friend who threw the party and that's how Zayn and I found each other."

Trisha runs a hand through her hair. "I don't know what to say."

"Say yes" Zayn buts in eagerly.