Chapter 3

"Great, a new year and they still have the same shit they call lunch" Zayn mumbles.

"What is that mac and cheese?" Liam asked.

"I thought it was apple pie" Louis says.

Zayn shakes his head in disgust. "Next time I'm bringing my lunch."

The boys grab their lunches and head over to their table. The table they've had for the last three years.

"What the hell!" Louis yells, seeing a group of freshmam sitting at their table.

"Louis, calm down its just a table" Liam says.

Louis turns to Liam with angry eyes. "Just a table?! Liam, that's OUR table! We've had it since freshman year! They can't take it our senior year! I'm telling them to move."

Zayn, Liam and Harry watch Louis trot over to the table and throw his tray down, startling the little ones. "Move your arses! This is our table! No freshmen!"

"Who are you to tell us what to do?" One of the pipsqueaks sass.

"A senior who's telling your sorry little arses to move it or lose it! Find some other annoying freshmen to sit by!" Louis says.

One of the other freshmen, a girl, speaks. "W-we're sorry we'll move right away, right guys?" The others nod their head, grabbing their things and dispursing.

Louis turned to the boys and smiled triumphantly while the others roll their eyes and take a seat.

"So how were your first three classes guys?" Liam asked.

"Miss Landon...oh my god. She's amazing and I have her first hour. Nothing better than seeing that arse every morning" Harry says.

Louis rolls his eyes then turns to Zayn. "What about you Zee? How was pre-calc?"

"Boring. But...my neighbor's in that class" Zayn mumbles.

"What?! Really?! That's classic!" Louis replies.

Zayn gapes at him, "What?! No its not! He calls me Batman boxers boy! Its embarassing"

"Why does he call you that?" Louis gives Zayn a confused look.

Zayn sighs, "Long story short, I met him a few days ago outside when I was taking the trash out...I was in my underwear."

The boys burst out laughing while Zayn shakes his head. "Its not funny! I looked like a complete freak! Especially since I was stuttering a lot."

"You totally like him" Louis rolls his eyes.

"No I don't! I don't even know him!"

"Oh, but you'd love to get to know him" Louis wiggles his eyebrows.

Zayn scoffs, "You're an idiot."

"At least I'm not a stalker."

Zayn flashes Louis a glare. "Its not stalking, I call it 'observing his lifestyle' or 'admiring from afar'. But at least I don't wank off to pics of my best friend."

Louis' eyes grow wide and he sputters his milk. He begins to choke while Harry pats him on the back. "N-no I don't!"

Zayn chuckles, "Yes you do. Do I have to tell Li-"

"No! Shut the fuck up!" Louis barks.

Zayn winks at Louis before turning to Liam who's got a confused look on his face. Zayn smiles at him before taking a bite of his sandwich.

Zayn: 1. Louis: 0.

—-

"Shit!" Zayn yells.

Louis had ditched him. He was suppose to give him a ride home like always but he left. It was such a dick move but Zayn had brought up the time he caught Louis masturbating to a picture of Liam. So all in all, he deserved it. Now he has to walk home which is about a forty minute walk.

Zayn: 1. Louis: 1.

Halfway off the school lot, a red pickup stops next to Zayn. He cautiously steps back thinking its a pervert but when the window rolls down, he sees its Niall.

"Needa ride, mate?" he asked.

"N-no thanks I'm good with walking."

Niall chuckles, "I know its a long walk, probably an hour. Just get in."

Zayn bites his lip and thinks. If he doesn't get in, he'll have to walk and he really doesn't wanna do that. But if he gets in, he'll get all nervous and probably be weirder than he was the first time they met.

"I'm waiting, Batman boxers boy" Niall sing-songs, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

Zayn sighs and runs to the other side of the truck and gets in. Niall flashes him a faint smile before turning on the radio and driving off.

"How was your first day?" Niall asked, eyes glued to the road.

"Great, h-how was yours?"

Niall shrugs, "Okay. I mean, the school's better than my old one."

Zayn raises his eyebrows. "How so?"

Niall sighs, "I just didn't really...fit in. It was a private school and I'm not the goody-goody type. So when my parents said we're moving, I begged them put me in public school and they obliged."

Zayn nods, "Cool."

"I guess" Niall shrugs again.

The rest of the ride is completely silent. Not even a cough. Zayn only gave Niall glances or completely watched him from the corner of his eyes. He couldn't help it. Niall's hot.

"How was your first day of senior year, bud?" Zayn's dad asked as he entered the house.

"Good. Where's mom?"

"To the store to pick up some stuff for dinner."

Zayn nods then runs upstairs to his room. Yay. First day and he already has pre-calc and chem homework.

He sat down at his desk and pulled out his chemistry homework. As he started to write his name on it, he saw something move in his peripheral vision. He looked up and his mouth dropped. It was Niall and he was in his boxers, walking around his room and talking on the phone.

Zayn, still looking, didn't notice his hand was sliding across his homework, making scribbles. He started to hear a patter sound and when he looked down he saw drops of water dripping on his desk. He looked up to the ceiling. No leak. Then he realized. Shit. He's been drooling.

Stop looking, its not right. Zayn tells himself.

But when Niall lifted his arm to scratch the back of his head, his muscles flexed and Zayn lost it. He got up from the chair and went under his bed looking for a box. He opens the box and grabs what he needs.

"Bingo!" he says while holding up a pair of binoculars. Zayn thanks his grandpa for giving them to him, the only time he'd ever need them.

He walks back to the window and put the binoculars up to his eyes. He studied every little feature of Niall.

His creamy skin that he dies of touching. The way his biceps flex when he moves. How graceful his mouth moves when speaking. The hair on his chest that's glistening with sweat. Those pair of toned legs that trail up to a beautiful pair of v-lines. The way he bites his plump lips when in deep thought. The way his chest shakes when he's dying of laughter. Ugh Niall's just perfect.

What else is perfect is how he's wearing not just boxers but a tight pair of white briefs. Zayn can see the outline of his package. He licks his lips subconciously and he finds his hand trailing down to his pants, reaching to unbutton them.

"Zayn! Mom's home and she needs to speak with you!" Zayn's dad yells from the other side of the door.

Zayn jumps and drops the binoculars to the floor. He's wishing his dad didn't interrupt him but he thanks him for not coming in. That'd be way too embarassing to explain.

"O-okay!" Zayn says, trying to compose himself.

He picks up the binoculars and when he comes back up, he sees Niall has dissapeared.

"Dammit" Zayn mutters.