041 : 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙡

Start from the beginning

" It doesn't seem much, it's because they're taking it as a joke, and making memes out of it. But we never know, it can lead to something big and catastrophic, it could end the groups career and destroy this company. " JYP explained.

The boys went silent and listened, completely understanding  what he was saying.

" Well, there's one way to solve this lil problem... " Y/n said leaning in.

JYP snapped his head towards her, " Go on. "

" We can distract the fans from 'the Jackson look alike in the video' by turning their attention to something else. " She explained pulling out a bag of candy from her hoodie's pockets, throwing a gummy bear in her mouth and feeding Jay too with her.

" And how do you want to do that ? "

" Well- In K-pop, dating is seen as a scandal and catches everyone's attention in a day. So I suggest to make a fake dating scandal, it will make people forget about the videos and how the man looked like Jackson. " 

JYP nodded, " I see... "

" But how will you make a fake dating scandal ?? " Jaebum asked.

" I know. " JYP clapped.

" But before I explain, there's not buts. " JYP said with a hard expression.

The boys nodded waiting, a bit scared of what's to come.

JYP took a deep breath before speaking, " To be able to make a fake dating scandal, one of you guys have to hang out with Y/n for a week, in public, hold hands- do what couples do. Make sure Dispatch spots you, don't say anything about the matter, and after one week I'll make an official post that the two are just close friends, that's all. "

Y/n chocked on her gummy bears, Jay gasped and started patting her back, Song handed her a cup of water which she took and gulped down.

" Why me tho ? " she asked annoyed.

" Because Y/n Park, 1. I'm close to your family, I knew your father and mother. 2. You're close to my boys now, I see that they're very comfortable around you, even having dinner at your house sometimes. 3. You're a thrust worthy person, if I make another girl do the job, even If I pay her a big amount of money, one day will come and she'll expose us to the media and I don't want that. "

Y/n nodded, " Okay... "

" Which one of these children is going to date my baby ? " Jay asked pointing at the boys like they were trash to his eyes.

" Hey don't call us children ! " Yugyeom protested pouting.

JYP just shrugged, " Do rock paper scissors if you can't decide. "

" Why can't I chose ? " Y/n asked.

JYP's eyes widen, " I mean- you can if you want, who do you want to be part of the plan ? " 

Y/n went silent, she starred at the boys as they looked at her with curious eyes.

" Well ? " Jay said.

" Uhm- n-no one, I'm not choosing. " she answered.

" I know you want to pick Jackson. " Song said with a poker face.

Y/n gasped and turned red, " N-NO I DON'T, SONG LEE YOU BETTER SHUT UP BEFORE I FIRE YOU ! " 

" Really ? " JYP rose an eyebrow at Song and then Y/n.

Song nodded before saying, " She brought his bullet to the heart album yesterday and couldn't stop listening to it. By now, I'm sure I know all the album by heart... " he mumbled the last part.